It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone feels gifty : http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710/
Post edited July 19, 2013 by te_lanus
Deleted
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Darthprymus
Baldur's Gate EE or any Fallout NV DLC while they are on sell.
Post edited July 20, 2013 by Trid
two worlds 2 castle defense is on sale on steam now, and I am considering to give it a try. But if someone has a spare key of this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
deleted ;-)
Post edited July 21, 2013 by kjx
I would really appreciate the original portal, which is now only 5 bucks.
The original Half Life would be awesome as well.

Edit: You know what, I will also do what Pawunn did, I shall give some trading cards to those kind enough, I hope you don't mind, Pawunn, And I hope you start earning some good rep soon. The three trading cards I have are all System Shock 2, but I have one of Shodan.

Edit: You Know what, I would also Like Gmod, but, give it to Pawun First.

Edit: Just so you didn't know, My steam name is the exact same as my name here.
Post edited July 19, 2013 by dracomage1996
Just looking for this ATM

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Steam name and avatar are the same as here on GoG

Thanks in advance
looking for garry's mod, it's currently on sale. I have some trading cards i could give, from bindings of isaac, l4d2, dota 2.
If anyone is willing and feels like gifting, i would love the fallout new vegas dlc, Lonesome Road -Old World Blues-Gun Runners’ Arsenal-Courier’s Stash. Thanks for reading.
If anyone sees Ys: The Oath in Felghana go on a Steam flash sale, please message me. I'd prefer Ian receive the Ys game he's looking for, but should that happen and someone is still feeling generous, I'd greatly appreciate this one. I just got into this series and it seems really interesting. Thanks for reading! :)
Post edited July 21, 2013 by akhliber
I'm a big RPG games fan, so if any one is feeling generous while Torchlight II is 75% off, I'd really appreciate it.
I would love Far Cry 3, it's currently on sale on Steam.
Pawun: looking for garry's mod, it's currently on sale. I have some trading cards i could give, from bindings of isaac, l4d2, dota 2.
You know what, I don't think its fair that you got downvoted, just for wanting to give something back, hell, I even took your Idea, and haven't been downvoted yet. Leave him alone, guys, He is new.
I would love KOTOR II, if anyone is feeling generous.
I have revised my list and it is now as follows:

Steam
Star Wars: KoTOR II
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
StarForge (alpha)

And someone pointed out to me that Rogue Legacy is on sale on the developer's site which includes a DRM-free download as well as a Steam key.
Personally I'm only interested in the Steam key so if someone is interested but doesn't want the Steam key, I would totally be available to accept that ;)
Post edited July 21, 2013 by Smannesman