It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for necrovision :lost company and half life 2 ep2 ,Thanks
*expired*
Post edited July 18, 2013 by Licurg
if anyone feels gifty while it's an a flash sale, Torchlight II
Around 3 hours left until the 75% discount on Wargame: European Escalation is over, if someone has some spare credit and is feeling generous I would love myself some strategy action. Thanks in advance! Feel free to recommend me similar titles to this one or Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion.
low rated
Half Life 2: episode 2 on steam please
Post edited July 17, 2013 by jazapple
Left 4 Dead 2 bought.
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
I am interested in Ys Origins, however atm it is 40% off, and not been on a daily sale etc - so if anyone is thinking of being gifty, PLEASE try and get at lowest price (or pm me please if u see it go on a lower sale) - thanks.
So...I just recently purchased portal 2 and played through the single player. My girlfriend would really like to play the multiplayer with me, but she doesn't want me to spend the money (and she herself doesn't have any) to buy it again for her. Does anyone have a steam code they'd be willing to gift us?

Thanks!
wishlist:
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War GOTY
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War 2
Warhammer 40.000 Space Marine
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War Retribution
The Walking Dead

contact me by PM
I would Love Evoland (steam)
And the original Deus Ex (steam)
Bumped :)
Post edited July 21, 2013 by Crsldmc
If anybody has a spare Steam key for Avernum: Escape from the Pit (from Humble Weekly) or a Desura key for Dwarf Quest (from Groupees BAGB3) I'd very much like to play them.

Thanks!
Anyone has a spare Resonance (steam key) from old bundles?

I can give you back a 1$ url bundle of your choice! Thanks for reading! ;)
Post edited July 18, 2013 by Recsam511
Games on GG that are on my wishlist and on sale :

-Red Faction
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
-F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon
-Rogue Trooper
-Velvet Assassin
Steam sales I'm interested in:

Dark Souls
Mount & Blade: Warband
Evoland