It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Offensive Combat Beta code:

F1512EA5-C5DB-4648-9A96-A0E7C1EE3C90
Ian:
+1, NR
benderz: Just in case if someone don't want his Steam key of Shattered Horizon from the new Indie Royale bundle, I can rid you from this :-)
Check your PMs :)
benderz: Just in case if someone don't want his Steam key of Shattered Horizon from the new Indie Royale bundle, I can rid you from this :-)
OvaltineJenkins: Check your PMs :)
+1 thanks for sharing :)
OvaltineJenkins: Check your PMs :)
You're awesome OvaltineJenkins ! :-)
WOW, thank you so much ! :-)
+1 for every time I see you :-)
Bank account is currently empty due to getting ready to move overseas... so if there are any generous souls out there who could gift me IndieGala 8 BTA and / or Getaway Bundle BTA (my preferred choice) I'd really appreciate it.

KOTOR II on Steam still stands as well :P
Post edited August 28, 2012 by Bigs
If anybody has spare Steam keys for Sacred Gold and Space Empires V that I could give a good home to I would be very grateful!
Anyone have a key for Guns of Icarus or Shattered Horizon that they don't want? Thanks!
Post edited August 29, 2012 by adambiser
Well, if someone has a spare copy of Dark Fall: Lost Souls (IG8) or Waves (IR:GB) for me, would be appreciated :) thanks

(I can also repay with a couple of key from Indie Gala 7, if interested)
I'll be very grateful for "Analogue: A Hate Story" if anyone has a spare key.
I would like Syberia 2 thanks.
Hello there! Thanks for reading this to the good souls around this place.

I would really like to have Limbo or Fallout NVegas and i would try very very hard to give something good in return.

Thanks again :-D
delfin5: Hello there! Thanks for reading this to the good souls around this place.

I would really like to have Limbo or Fallout NVegas and i would try very very hard to give something good in return.

Check PM for Limbo
delfin5: Hello there! Thanks for reading this to the good souls around this place.

Ki11s0n3: Check PM for Limbo
Wawwwww thank you very much!!! I dont have words!! What do i have to do? Tell me please cause im new here :D
Ki11s0n3: Check PM for Limbo
delfin5: Wawwwww thank you very much!!! I dont have words!! What do i have to do? Tell me please cause im new here :D
you just did it :) - and welcome :D