It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone has leftover keys from bundles for Nomad Games Fighting Fantasy Legends and/or Deathtrap Dungeon Trilogy to toss at me? I am unsure to commit with a purchase as they are based on the books but don't include the original text and art and have very different mechanics. On the other hand, they are translated in Japanese.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-new-year-bundle
Also Vagrant or Glass Masquerade games would be cool - you don't have to buy them for me! If you happen to have a spare key from a bundle I'd be happy!
Post edited January 21, 2022 by Dogmaus
low rated
It's a long shot but I'd really love to get Crusader Kings 3! I really enjoy CK2 but I really want to play 3 due to its improvements and the fact that it doesn't seem to require DLC to feel complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who even considers it!
Edit (got them eventually)
Post edited June 15, 2022 by Dogmaus
low rated
deleted
Post edited February 24, 2022 by luckydman
If you want to make a non GOG DRM gift the itch.io Bundle for Ukraine is a good occasion!
https://itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

My personal highlight among hundreds of games:
Attentat 1942
Attentat 1942 is a historically-accurate adventure told through the eyes of the World War 2 survivors. Many moral dilemmas and existential struggles await you on your way to discover the troubled past of your family. Written and made by professional historians.
https://charlesgames.itch.io/attentat1942
Post edited March 14, 2022 by Dogmaus
Not exactly a game, but would anyone happen to not want the Starfinder Core Rulebook code from the new Humble Bundle that they'd be willing to let me have?
Weapon skins dlc for the free to play FPS
Slipgate
2341GOG03f-93c8-4d60-GOG91c-4947e79786e8
GOG=a
It's multiplatform, redeem in-game

Black Desert Mobile
Prime Boss Stamps & Tablet Chest II
1GOG660A0FFB5F477GOG
GOG=E
redeem in-game
Post edited March 21, 2022 by Dogmaus
low rated
If somebody has one, can I please have an origin code for Plants vs. zombies Battle for neighbourhood ?
low rated
A huge thanks to @ssling For the PvZ game! If possible, can somebody please gift me Dead space 2 for this month?
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis (Steam): 5QDZ7-45QD0-73LIX

I am Fish (Steam): 79VG4-E60VK-ZP90I
All taken
KevZap: Siege Survival: Gloria Victis (Steam): 5QDZ7-45QD0-73LIX

I am Fish (Steam): 79VG4-E60VK-ZP90I
So quick, it even lasts an hour
Post edited June 15, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza
Post edited September 29, 2022 by Madferit_UA
I would very much love this game and it is on sale, LEGO® Jurassic World
If it isn't much of a hassle, I would love Mafia DE from the recent humble bundle
I got the classic version and love it so much!
I would like to try the DE version also!

I'm also interested in Bioshock Collection because I hear so many praises for it
But I have yet to play a single Bioshock title.
As a big fan of Fallout, I hear this game is a must play!
drxenija: I'm also interested in Bioshock Collection because I hear so many praises for it
But I have yet to play a single Bioshock title.
As a big fan of Fallout, I hear this game is a must play!
I got you covered for Bioshock
I would love if somebody gives me a Steam key for Forgive Me Father. It's on sale
Post edited September 19, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza