It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
does anyone have an extra key for the uplay edition of assassins creed 4 black flag+season pass? if so dm me

nvm
Post edited May 06, 2021 by Rsgames246
low rated
I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
Battlefield 4 is on giveaway from prime gaming but I can't claim it since I don't have prime gaming where I live and other methods failed. If anyone is kind enough and already owns the game I would be really happy to have the origin key given there.
here is the link to giveaway. Thank you

Edit: managed to get it so nvm
Post edited June 04, 2021 by smnk2013
cose_vecchie: I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
cose_vecchie: I missed the Little Nightmares giveaway on Steam (for the second time...) If anyone has a leftover key, it would be greatly appreciated!
Dogmaus: It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
OK thank you
Dogmaus: It didn't gift keys. You could add it to your account if you didn't own it already.
cose_vecchie: OK thank you
I feel you, I've missed the Warhammer Quest giveaway for Android and I would have liked to play it on my tablet -_-
Maybe we'll get some other chance!
low rated
deleted
Post edited January 28, 2022 by JakobFel
EDIT: got the new bundle on Fanatical :) not needed anymore

If anyone has by any chance some leftovers key for Sorcery! (AKA Steve Jackson's Sorcery!) part 1&2 and 4 for Steam from some Fanatical or Humble old bundle I'd be very happy to receive them.
Post edited August 29, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated
Hi, does anyone have a copy of dragon age inquisition? expires in a few days
drxenija: Hi, does anyone have a copy of dragon age inquisition? expires in a few days
Quick, check the ninja thread - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20
drxenija: Hi, does anyone have a copy of dragon age inquisition? expires in a few days
slurredprey: Quick, check the ninja thread - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20
thanks!
I can't make online purchases as I don't have a credit card at the moment (it's a long story XD), and I feel like I'm really missing on the World Land Trust Bundle on Itch.io. It's "Buy 66 items for $4.99 Regularly ~$486 Save 98%!" (it's 4,61 €), and it's for a good cause, and includes many DRM-free titles from my wishlist that are not available on GOG, like the Hex, Little Mouse Encyclopedia and Sumatra.
As this is not a recurring sale but a once in a lifetime occasion to get this dozens quality titles and donate for a good cause, I'd really appreciate the gift! :)
Link:
https://itch.io/b/1164/world-land-trust-bundle
You should click on "Give this bundle as a gift" if you wish to make it giftable, you can use your own email to receive the link, and pass it to me so I can claim this amazing bundle :)
It expires on the 10th.
I have syberia 1 & 2 codes from a humble bundle for steam if some one wants them.
Genshin Impact in-game credit

5A7EM6HALBXZ

subtract 1 from all numbers

Dead by Daylight skins
GOG3c2178f0-cab4-415e-a1db-31739b92d8efGOG

remove GOG

Brawlalla
Illuminate Bundle
TDQK3Z-MJZ8XP

add 1 to numbers
Post edited December 25, 2021 by Dogmaus
low rated