It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any spare keys on any Resident Evil games?
Lemme know, thanks!
I would love to play those series
I recently missed buying the 1st tier of The Bohemia Interactive 2020 Bundle on Humble Bundle due to being very bz with work & unfortunately 4got abt getting it so if any1 hv a spare copy of Arma X: Anniversary Edition from the $1 tier to giveaway I would really appreciate it.

As always, pls do NOT specially buy it & no obligations wat so ever as usual but only if u either already hv it or intend give it away. Thanks in advance. :)
Post edited August 21, 2020 by tomyam80
Anyone happen to have an extra key for the Vampire the Masquerade game from the current humble monthly?
Post edited September 04, 2020 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
If anybody got an IndieGala account and willing to gift me this Artifex Mundi $5.99 bundle that would be very much appreciated

https://www.indiegala.com/bundle/artifex-mundi-xv-games-bundle

Sorry for making this request, but thanks for reading.
I'm quite aware it's a long shot, but even patient people like myself have their breaking point and I'm getting awfully close to mine. *Gulp*

Here it goes...

I'm dying to get back into Civilization VI for some time now, but 2K and Firaxis are killing me with their pricing for the Platinum edition (check attached pic). Unfortunately, the 20€ Steam wallet which I somehow scraped up can't handle this.

The funny thing is Platinum is not even "Ultimate" version of this game, as there's this New Frontier Pass, which I can comfortably ignore for now since it's not finished.

The trouble for me is that I've played Civ V soo much (my second favorite game of all time), over 1000h, many victories on highest difficulty, many crazy achievements, all scenarios won at least once, etc. I can't go back to that at this point.

Civ VI is my next go to, next "beast" to tame, but I can't go back to vanilla (it's just too "naked"), it must be Platinum.

If someone out there can help me out by gifting part of the package so that I can get the price down to 20€, that would be like a gamer's life saved at this point.

Otherwise, I'll just dig into other lovely games I have to distract my brain from this craving and then it's more waiting ahead before I can get back to taking that "one" more turn.

Thank you for your consideration and happy gaming to all fellow gamers out there.

EDIT: Finally those smaller DLCs got their own -80% discount on Steam so getting them first and then the Platinum edition got the whole thing under 25€. Needed to invest extra 5€ into my Steam wallet, but I was able to pull it off. :)
Attachments:
cvi6.png (286 Kb)
Post edited September 23, 2020 by BranjoHello
Deleted since bundle is over
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Ki11s0n3
If anyone has an extra key for Among Us or The Henry Stickmin Collection would be great. Thanks in advance.
Minion Masters: Zealous Inferno DLC (Claim by Nov 8):

SCF-F34-2F%

Replace % with T
The bundle's over and I got low rated for this request, which is fair enough.

If the deal appear in Fanatical I will buy it on my own then. Cheers
I want to be nostalgic right now. May I have Neighbours from Hell Compilation? Thanks in advance
zlaywal: The bundle's over and I got low rated for this request, which is fair enough.

If the deal appear in Fanatical I will buy it on my own then. Cheers
Just saw this... can't give you the bundle now that it ended but have an upvote at least to even out the low rating
Cheers!
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have a code for the original Baldur's gate I want to play the originals before I play the third one.
If anyone suddenly has a spare Torchlight II key (Steam), I'd greatly appreciate it.
Deleted.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by arsalan12
Would anyone be willing to gift me the Lion King and Aladdin while it is on sale? I'm broke til next week and the sale will be over by then.
www . indiegala. com/store/game/disney-classic-games-aladdin-and-the-lion-king/1126190

It's a little cheaper on Fanatical www . fanatical . com/en/game/disney-classic-games-aladdin-and-the-lion-king
Post edited October 18, 2020 by Ki11s0n3