It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crisco1492: Steam Key for Company of Heroes 2
00B7L-??NC6-6TRY0
?? = Abbreviation for an ice cream company with 31 Flavors

Steam Key for BioShock™ Remastered
004EQ-HKRYK-88???
??? = Actress Audrey ???burn

Steam Key for Endless Space® - Collection
020??-X440X-VM0Q8
?? = Dutch term for "bra" (abbreviation)

Steam Key for Spelunky
00B50-???ZQ-HL7PW
??? = Black Entertainment Television

Steam Key for This War of Mine
00???-DT54Q-DMFHW
??? = Last three letters of a cowpokey way of selling "Hello"

Steam Key for Surviving Mars
03???-89IET-6YKC6
??? = Company; logo is a dog listening to a gramophone.

Steam Key for Age of Wonders III
032LQ-Z8???-5ZMBD
??? = Alien species known for rushing, minus the letter "E"

Steam Key for Regular Human Basketball
0048K-VFK??-LQQ54
?? = Web domain for Nippon

Please comment if you have redeemed a code so that I can cross it out.
You should have donate keys to finkleroy for NON-GOG giveaway. I bet one random person will take these keys in one take without letting other people to add their want game to the library.
Crisco1492: *snip*
kmcoolice: You should have donate keys to finkleroy for NON-GOG giveaway. I bet one random person will take these keys in one take without letting other people to add their want game to the library.
I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
Post edited June 16, 2020 by Crisco1492
Crisco1492: I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Crisco1492: I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
gogtrial34987: For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Thanks. I've faved it so it's easier to find.
gogtrial34987: For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Crisco1492: Thanks. I've faved it so it's easier to find.
Also, if you happen to get some GOG codes for games you already own and want to give them away, you can use the other thread finkleroy manages for that purpose:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux
Crisco1492: Please comment if you have redeemed a code so that I can cross it out.
I got BioShock™ Remastered. Thank you very much!
If someone buy the Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle and have a spare Spelunky I would be grateful.

EDIT: already have Kerbal actually.
Post edited June 19, 2020 by zlaywal
Dauntless In-Game Loot: Unlock 7 Weapon Skins, 50 vault coins, potion pack, purple Primus dye (claim by Aug 10)

VUEtPp-ry7yfq-qJcgrm-vpRMR%-z9kFvM

Replace % with U
Post edited June 26, 2020 by Duck-and-Cover
Squad from steam
The game itself or
I just need five more dollars to buy it myself, so a five dollar gift card would be great.
hello
If some one is feeling generous today Id like a steam key for radical dungeon sweeper. Been wanting this game for years. AndIf I actually get it than thanksa lot, and kudos to all donors.
zlaywal: If someone buy the Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle and have a spare Spelunky I would be grateful.

to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
zlaywal: If someone buy the Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle and have a spare Spelunky I would be grateful.

Dogmaus: to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
You're talking about itch.io one.
Dogmaus: to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
zlaywal: You're talking about itch.io one.
oops sorry! Yes I missed the "Humble":