It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crisco1492: *snip*
kmcoolice: You should have donate keys to finkleroy for NON-GOG giveaway. I bet one random person will take these keys in one take without letting other people to add their want game to the library.
I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
Post edited June 16, 2020 by Crisco1492
Crisco1492: I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Crisco1492: I'm not familiar with finkleroy's giveaway. Perhaps next time there's a bundle with a lot of things I already own.
gogtrial34987: For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Thanks. I've faved it so it's easier to find.
gogtrial34987: For future reference: The Community Giveaway - Non-GOG Edition Remastered Redux
Crisco1492: Thanks. I've faved it so it's easier to find.
Also, if you happen to get some GOG codes for games you already own and want to give them away, you can use the other thread finkleroy manages for that purpose:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition_redux
Crisco1492: Please comment if you have redeemed a code so that I can cross it out.
I got BioShock™ Remastered. Thank you very much!
EDIT: already have Kerbal and Spelunky is no longer needed actually.
Post edited July 09, 2020 by zlaywal
Dauntless In-Game Loot: Unlock 7 Weapon Skins, 50 vault coins, potion pack, purple Primus dye (claim by Aug 10)

VUEtPp-ry7yfq-qJcgrm-vpRMR%-z9kFvM

Replace % with U
Post edited June 26, 2020 by Duck-and-Cover
Squad from steam
The game itself or
I just need five more dollars to buy it myself, so a five dollar gift card would be great.
hello
If some one is feeling generous today Id like a steam key for radical dungeon sweeper. Been wanting this game for years. AndIf I actually get it than thanksa lot, and kudos to all donors.
zlaywal: If someone buy the Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle and have a spare Spelunky I would be grateful.

EDIT: already have Kerbal actually.
to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
zlaywal: If someone buy the Humble Fight for Racial Justice Bundle and have a spare Spelunky I would be grateful.

EDIT: already have Kerbal actually.
Dogmaus: to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
You're talking about itch.io one.
Dogmaus: to my knowledge, it's not possible to donate those games from the bundle. They just appear in your account when you activate them, and don't come with Steam keys.
zlaywal: You're talking about itch.io one.
oops sorry! Yes I missed the "Humble":
If anyone is feeling generous, I would dearly appreciate "Champions of Anteria" (uplay or steam) and/or "The Raven Remastered".

I was going to purchase them this steam sale, and then I got some news which results in my not being able to afford to spend money on steam.
low rated
Like to humbly request Monster hunter Base game as its on sale via gamebullet. During covid a have a few friends and family I want to play with.
If anyone has an extra copy of Iconoclasts, I would give it a nice home.
I am passionate about adventure platformers. I remember playing many platformers during the pixel age of video games. Despite being pixels, the developers manage to use that graphic limitation as a plus. Many stories were more appealing when they were pixelated. From that time on, I fell in love of 8bit, 16bit, 32bit games. Iconoclasts is exactly this. On top of that, they included a RPG aspect of building your own character made it very personal. This character was not just any character but someone I made and following story choices I chose. This is why this game means a lot to me.