It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a code for a free starter's pack of Crusader Kings II. Copy and paste the link into your address bar, then replace && with the name of the Arnold Schwarzenegger film that features a leather-clad robot enlarging its breasts.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=uacumwMZtxqr&&vt
Crisco1492: I have a code for a free starter's pack of Crusader Kings II. Copy and paste the link into your address bar, then replace && with the name of the Arnold Schwarzenegger film that features a leather-clad robot enlarging its breasts.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=uacumwMZtxqr&&vt
I loved that movie. Poor terminator, but that scene was hilarious!

Thanks for the DLC fellow Canadian :)
Got a few more dlc codes for various games up for grabs:

- Dauntless: Cold Crush Weapon Skin:

wgbvu%-fAfr9P-AshPgH-PnYAkw-vut%AA
Swap out % with L

- Minion Masters: Accursed Army DLC:

%XL-DBN-99%
Swap out % with G

- Magic the Gathering: Arena Liliana's Legion Deck:

jXn-%Vnw-eX3
Swap out % with G
Duck-and-Cover: Got a few more dlc codes for various games up for grabs:

Swap out % with L

%XL-DBN-99%
Swap out % with G

jXn-%Vnw-eX3
Swap out % with G
I tried to redeem Magic the Gathering: Arena Liliana's Legion Deck but it says it's invalid.
Duck-and-Cover: Got a few more dlc codes for various games up for grabs:

Swap out % with L

%XL-DBN-99%
Swap out % with G

jXn-%Vnw-eX3
Swap out % with G
Dogmaus: I tried to redeem Magic the Gathering: Arena Liliana's Legion Deck but it says it's invalid.
That's weird, sorry about that. I double checked the code and it is correct, so I'm not sure why it's showing up as invalid.
Dogmaus: I tried to redeem Magic the Gathering: Arena Liliana's Legion Deck but it says it's invalid.
Duck-and-Cover: That's weird, sorry about that. I double checked the code and it is correct, so I'm not sure why it's showing up as invalid.
No worries, thank you for sharing anyway!
Does anyone want to part with the ScourgeBringer demo from the Yogscast's JingleJam bundle?
Arthandas: Does anyone want to part with the ScourgeBringer demo from the Yogscast's JingleJam bundle?
it doesn't come with a key :(
Got another code up for grabs:

(PS4) CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS – Ms. Harakiri & Kaiser Skins

QMME-%FN9-B3LM

Replace % with R
Arthandas: Does anyone want to part with the ScourgeBringer demo from the Yogscast's JingleJam bundle?
BeatriceElysia: it doesn't come with a key :(
Too bad, thanks anyway ^_^
I heard there was a giveaway for asset flip simulator. Did anyone get an extra copy? I can give it a good home :)
did anyone manage to get an extra copy of headsnatchers? the deadline was suppose to be tomorrow and I was busy earlier so I tried today, but the keys were all gone sadly :(
drxenija: did anyone manage to get an extra copy of headsnatchers? the deadline was suppose to be tomorrow and I was busy earlier so I tried today, but the keys were all gone sadly :(
I'm not 100% sure, but if I remember a news article from some online PC-magazine correctly, the GA had the deadline AND a subtitle a la "...or as long as keys last".
So, maybe the latter prerequisite was met first?
drxenija: did anyone manage to get an extra copy of headsnatchers? the deadline was suppose to be tomorrow and I was busy earlier so I tried today, but the keys were all gone sadly :(
BreOl72: I'm not 100% sure, but if I remember a news article from some online PC-magazine correctly, the GA had the deadline AND a subtitle a la "...or as long as keys last".
So, maybe the latter prerequisite was met first?
yes that is the reason. I should have gotten it earlier :/

Do you have a spare key?
Post edited January 12, 2020 by drxenija
drxenija: Do you have a spare key?
Nope, sorry.
I looked into Headsnatchers on Steam when I saw the news article, and found it not to be my kind of game, so I didn't request a key.