It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edited - I don't need it anymore
Post edited April 09, 2020 by Dogmaus
I have a gift link for 1 free month of Humble Monthly if anyone is interested. It's only valid for new subscribers and you'd need to cancel before the end of the month if you're don't want to renew, otherwise you'd be charged for the next month.
Post edited November 19, 2019 by Duck-and-Cover
Duck-and-Cover: I have a gift link for 1 free month of Humble Monthly if anyone is interested. It's only valid for new subscribers and you'd need to cancel before the end of the month if you're don't want to renew.
Can I ask for it?
Duck-and-Cover: I have a gift link for 1 free month of Humble Monthly if anyone is interested. It's only valid for new subscribers and you'd need to cancel before the end of the month if you're don't want to renew.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Can I ask for it?
Sent you a message!
Anyone got a spare Earth 2150 - The Moon Project from DLH giveaway?
It requires facebook, which I do not have.
Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my request, so I think it's still available to others.
drxenija: Anyone got a spare Earth 2150 - The Moon Project from DLH giveaway?
Check chat and have fun.
I went now to get a key for you. :)
drxenija: Anyone got a spare Earth 2150 - The Moon Project from DLH giveaway?
PMPMGamer: Check chat and have fun.
I went now to get a key for you. :)
thank you PM! +1
Duck-and-Cover: I have a gift link for 1 free month of Humble Monthly if anyone is interested. It's only valid for new subscribers and you'd need to cancel before the end of the month if you're don't want to renew, otherwise you'd be charged for the next month.
thank you duck and cover! never had a subscription in my life, so this is my first. Thank you.
Duck-and-Cover: I have a gift link for 1 free month of Humble Monthly if anyone is interested. It's only valid for new subscribers and you'd need to cancel before the end of the month if you're don't want to renew, otherwise you'd be charged for the next month.
drxenija: thank you duck and cover! never had a subscription in my life, so this is my first. Thank you.
No prob, have fun!
Thank you Cataclysm for surprise gift.
BeatriceElysia: Thank you Cataclysm for surprise gift.
You are welcome =)
I have a couple of dlc codes if anyone plays either of these games:

- (PS4) CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS – Gentleman & Hungry Beast Skins:

%8J2-AENG-MDFG

- Dauntless: Harvest Moon Weapon Skin:

VrqhFy-RooW3E-4N7mUr-n4Wew4-%tsbkm

Replace % with P for both
Post edited November 29, 2019 by Duck-and-Cover
Duck-and-Cover: I have a couple of dlc codes if anyone plays either of these games:

- (PS4) CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS – Gentleman & Hungry Beast Skins:

%8J2-AENG-MDFG

- Dauntless: Harvest Moon Weapon Skin:

VrqhFy-RooW3E-4N7mUr-n4Wew4-%tsbkm

Replace % with P for both
Not claiming but thanks for sharing :) +1
EDIT: I have of course posted in the wrong thread. I will try to make up for my mistake.

It's a key I just got for free from giveaway.su just to justify having written here instead of in What are you reading?
It's a small puzzle game called Chocolate makes you happy 6.
7JW2A-K7J74-TJ248
Change all 7 into 3s
Post edited December 01, 2019 by Dogmaus