It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: Anyone interested in game bought directly from steam?
Have around 50 euros on my steam wallet and I don't have anything to buy for myself. So, if someone is from EU and wants a gift... limit is 30 euros.
PM me and post here.
I always thought that games bought in US and EU shouldn't have any regional restrictions.
Have around 50 euros on my steam wallet and I don't have anything to buy for myself. So, if someone is from EU and wants a gift... limit is 30 euros.
PM me and post here.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I always thought that games bought in US and EU shouldn't have any regional restrictions.
Maybe, but price differences may make gifting more harder.
PM me and post here.
If the offer still stands, I'd like DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue very much. It's 9,99€ and it's never on sale.

EDIT: Thanks a ton, BeatriceElysia! I've played the first part of that trilogy and finished it twice and now it's finally time to give the second one a go. :)
Post edited August 03, 2019 by BranjoHello
PM me and post here.
BranjoHello: If the offer still stands, I'd like DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue very much. It's 9,99€ and it's never on sale.

EDIT: Thanks a ton, BeatriceElysia! I've played the first part of that trilogy and finished it twice and now it's finally time to give the second one a go. :)
Received. :)
Does anyone have a spare copy (gift or key from some bundle) of Raven's Cry - a pirate themed RPG from Two Worlds developers? It was later re-released as Vendetta - Curse Of Raven's Cry, which I already have, but I would love to see the original one. I heard it was bad, so that's why Reality Pump decided to remove it from the store and made a new version, but I'm still interested in how exactly "bad" it was.
low rated
Deleted
Post edited September 02, 2019 by arsalan12
In case somebody missed the humble freebie, here is a Steam code for Dirt Rally. Its an excellent racing sim (best played with wheel+pedals):

30T5HABQETRAJI0ER

R -> F
A -> -

Enjoy!
low rated
I skipped the chance to grab free Faeria. Any chance for someone to have extra key or something, just for the base game?
Post edited September 28, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
I would like to request
Subnautica: sub zero
I have completed the first game way back when and i would love to play the 2nd game when it is in beta.
low rated
If someone have an unused humble monthly keys for 2 Battletech DLCs (just the DLCs) it could find a home in my steam library.

Thanks for reading.

ADD: lowrated for this request? OK then :(
UPDATE: Got the keys from non-GOG community giveaway. Thank you both Korotan and Soldatov.
Post edited October 27, 2019 by zlaywal
low rated
deleted
Post edited October 04, 2019 by DeadlyName007
Willing to gift Unruly Heroes directly from steam. Only to one person, mind you. Contact me through pm
EDIT2:deleted previous edit...
Post edited October 13, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
I have a DiRT 3: Complete Edition steam code up for grabs.
I won it on lootboy but haven't redeemed it yet.

REDEEMED BY Dark_art_!
Enjoy!!
Attachments:
capture1.jpg (98 Kb)
capture2.jpg (135 Kb)
Post edited October 25, 2019 by CubRoach
I have an Amazon Music HD 90 days for free code that I won on Lootboy but haven't redeemed yet.
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2019 by CubRoach
CubRoach: I have a DiRT 3: Complete Edition steam code up for grabs.
I won it on lootboy but haven't redeemed it yet.
I would like to have the dirt3 key, if isn't used yet :D
Shoot me a PM if still available.
Post edited October 24, 2019 by Dark_art_