It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lone_Scout: I am scam.

Sorry, failed the only rule :)
Someone else will have to get it.
If you want it, you can get it for 1$ just need a coupon.
Lone_Scout: I am scam.

Sorry, failed the only rule :)
Someone else will have to get it.
BeatriceElysia: If you want it, you can get it for 1$ just need a coupon.
I know, but the drm-free version is all I want, thanks!
Someone else will surely want it. :)
nevermind
Post edited May 24, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: given to zeogold
I really hope you mean that you gave away your own key to zeogold and not the one I posted here because that one should be available for ALL not just the active community.
BeatriceElysia: given to zeogold
MarkoH01: I really hope you mean that you gave away your own key to zeogold and not the one I posted here because that one should be available for ALL not just the active community.
Of course it's my own key.
MarkoH01: I really hope you mean that you gave away your own key to zeogold and not the one I posted here because that one should be available for ALL not just the active community.
BeatriceElysia: Of course it's my own key.
I was a bit stumped when I first read "given to zeogold" just below my post - so I was not quite clear how it was meant. So thank you for the explanation and nevermind :)
Anyone want a Stellaris key from steam for GOG connect?

Contact me via pm. Only thing to watch about is regional restriction, I'm in Europe.

PMPMGamer got it.
Post edited June 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: Anyone want a Stellaris key from steam for GOG connect?

Contact me via pm. Only thing to watch about is regional restriction, I'm in Europe.

PMPMGamer got it.
Many thanks again, BeatriceElysia. :)
low rated
TAKEN
Post edited June 09, 2019 by zlaywal
low rated
I there any chance I may be granted Watch Dogs 2? It has been on sale for a while now and I would really appreciate anyone that can grant it to me.

Mcuh appreciated,

- Beej

EDIT- Its on Steam for like $17.95 AU
Post edited July 09, 2019 by Bejay_Smith
I understand that my request can be too presumptuous, but maybe someone has a spare Mercenaries 2 key for Origin?

The thing is that this game hasn't recieved any discounts for several years (according to Reddit, it hasn't been on sale since 2015). I thought that it was somehow related to the closure of Pandemic Studios, but Saboteur gets a discount on every big Origin sale.
Got a bundle yesterday from Fanatical and don't want these two games, maybe somebody does?

Explodemon from Steam.

YTMD2-ZXKXL-KAXZP

X=G Z=4

Jump Stars also from Steam.

YZHCK-XZZX2-G88E5

8=A

Hope these work right.
OldFatGuy: Got a bundle yesterday from Fanatical and don't want these two games, maybe somebody does?

Explodemon from Steam.

YTMD2-ZXKXL-KAXZP

X=G Z=4

YZHCK-XZZX2-G88E5

8=A

Hope these work right.
I'm interested in jump stars but tried and cannot get it right. Can you pm me the original?
Thanks
OldFatGuy: Got a bundle yesterday from Fanatical and don't want these two games, maybe somebody does?

Explodemon from Steam.

YTMD2-ZXKXL-KAXZP

X=G Z=4

YZHCK-XZZX2-G88E5

8=A

Hope these work right.
key received thank you! +1 rep

Couldn't message you my gratitude but I'll post here ^_^
Post edited July 24, 2019 by drxenija
Anyone interested in game bought directly from steam?
Have around 50 euros on my steam wallet and I don't have anything to buy for myself. So, if someone is from EU and wants a gift... limit is 30 euros.
PM me and post here.
Post edited August 02, 2019 by BeatriceElysia