It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
please
Post edited April 26, 2019 by QYDEGIS
low rated
QYDEGIS:
Haha, really sorry I'm not going to offer it, I'm indeed not "rich enough" (as you said). But I had to reply.

First, never do anything for a gift, A GIFT means that YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO (even not 1 compromise) to get it, it's really for free, if you have to do anything it's NO LONGER A GIFT.

Then, just forget, today no one (not even 1) offer anything, most of people are too selfish to give even 1 cent and all the other are so big sold out that they will do anything they can to make you become as sold out as them. You don't trust me ? Check how much time it's going to take before they low rate my reply. They don't handle that we expose them for who they are.

So please forget, you will not get it.
Post edited April 19, 2019 by .DV.
<< Request withdrawn. Thanks for your consideration regardless >>
Post edited May 22, 2019 by Braggadar
.DV.: Then, just forget, today no one (not even 1) offer anything, most of people are too selfish to give even 1 cent and all the other are so big sold out that they will do anything they can to make you become as sold out as them. You don't trust me ? Check how much time it's going to take before they low rate my reply. They don't handle that we expose them for who they are.
Maybe I should not say anything but I just can't help myself.
You are simply wrong about what you said. Just search through the forum and see how many people in this community are giving things away for free. I am not talking about cheap games they don't have any use for, I am talking about games they just bought specifically to gift them to others ... sometimes others that did not even ask to get something gifted. And why is that? Because there are a lot of people in this community who simply want to be nice - not wanting to get anything back, but simply giving something because they can. It's a shame that you are accusing this community to be too selfish and you could not be more wrong about it.

Then again, given the fact that you have been registered here since 01/2019 I guess you really just don't know the community so just believe me, I am right. Good things might come to those who simply believe in them - I am here since nearly 10 years and though I try to give once and again as well I have received much more in those years and I am thankful for this.

(btw: I prefer to reply instead of downvoting - so no, I did not downvote your post)
low rated
MarkoH01: I prefer to reply instead of downvoting - so no, I did not downvote your post
Thank you, but "on other topics, long times ago, people gaveaways". Do you really think that you are going to get me so easily ?

It's easy to say that other give away but it's funny it seems that the 2 last guys who asked a gift 1 week ago still didn't get anything. Even the other GOGER, 2 month ago, didn't get it

Honestly, You want I to trust you ? So proove it please (you or someone else). It's not hard to tell that GOGER give, but it take way more to really do it.
.DV.: Honestly, You want I to trust you ? So proove it please (you or someone else). It's not hard to tell that GOGER give, but it take way more to really do it.
I experienced it. Some here in this very thread have not received a gift yet - well, that might be true, but think about how many have asked here AND received a gift, how many have asked in other threads AND received something and how have never asked and STILL received something.

As I already said, you are registered here since a few months, I know this community for nearly 10 years - who do you think might have more information about the people in here?

it's up to you if you want to believe me or not. People here know that they can - but I cannot force you.I can however tell how things are to prevent others to think that you are right which simply is not the case.
Post edited April 24, 2019 by MarkoH01
I have been here not even 12 months and I can confirm what Marko says: forum members here remain very generous (bless them). Just because one or two requests don't get fulfilled in this thread doesn't mean all will. Sometimes someone feels extra generous and buys stuff for others, and other times there are users with extra keys lying around and decide to gift them. And yes, requests go unfulfilled (and some ARE fulfilled but you don't see the outcome on the thread).
low rated
MarkoH01:
Braggadar:
HAHA, here we are, "Don't want to make believe other that it doesn't happen". It's exactly what you want, make them believe that they can get 1 gift BUT they can still hope, they will not get it.

I still didn"t get just 1 proof (And I don't talk about fake account givingaway between them). "YOU", received a gift ? Anyone can come here and say that he received 1 but again all the guys that I'm talking about REALLY didn't received anything and it was not just 1 week ago.

You would like to make think people that it will happen to them, but when we ask proof their is no longer anyone. No worry, it's well known, no one no longer give, so better to say GOGER to stop ask for it.
Braggadar:
.DV.: HAHA, here we are, "Don't want to make believe other that it doesn't happen". It's exactly what you want, make them believe that they can get 1 gift BUT they can still hope, they will not get it.

I still didn"t get just 1 proof (And I don't talk about fake account givingaway between them). "YOU", received a gift ? Anyone can come here and say that he received 1 but again all the guys that I'm talking about REALLY didn't received anything and it was not just 1 week ago.

You would like to make think people that it will happen to them, but when we ask proof their is no longer anyone. No worry, it's well known, no one no longer give, so better to say GOGER to stop ask for it.
I wonder if you are a troll or if you simply have fun telling people false things. Anyway - you want proof, here is proof (see attachment). You can see that I gifted AND I received. Any questions?
Attachments:
gifts.jpg (166 Kb)
.DV.: HAHA, here we are, "Don't want to make believe other that it doesn't happen". It's exactly what you want, make them believe that they can get 1 gift BUT they can still hope, they will not get it.

MarkoH01: I wonder if you are a troll or if you simply have fun telling people false things. Anyway - you want proof, here is proof (see attachment). You can see that I gifted AND I received. Any questions?
He's obviously a troll, any1 here who actually bothered check the GA threads will know ppl hv indeed given away games & also received games fr others. It's only a matter of who only. Not every1 who ask 4 a game will receive it (which shd b obvious also) & not every1 will gift games (which again shd b obvious).

I hv done both b4 & admittedly more on the receiving end so i know very know the generosity & just how kind some of the donors r esp a few regulars here.

Although i very rarely ask 4 games here as i'm not too fond of ppl specially buying it 4 me unless they really already bought it & had intention 2 give it away, i usually also did not receive the game i requested but that's ok as well cos there is NO obligation on any1 2 do that in the 1st place.

We (nor any1 else 4 that matter) need 2 convince him that ppl do indeed receive games here, whether he choose 2 believe or not does not concern me @ all but i just feel i shd spk up 4 all the doners who hv given games here & prevent him fr speading lies that no 1 receive games here.
tomyam80: We (nor any1 else 4 that matter) need 2 convince him that ppl do indeed receive games here, whether he choose 2 believe or not does not concern me @ all but i just feel i shd spk up 4 all the doners who hv given games here & prevent him fr speading lies that no 1 receive games here.
That is the reason why I posted proof. I could not care less about a guy registered here for a few months and thinking how GOG community is working ... thanks a lot for your support. (same goes to Braggadar).
low rated
MarkoH01:
HAHAHAHA YOU WAS CLOSE TO GET ME. Really. But you didn't (sorry)

First it's absolutly not the kind of proof that I'm talking about. There are some 'giveback" which it's not a gift. Then they all come from GOG, and we can get some for free. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY (please check this carefully) NONE OF THE GUYS ON YOUR LIST HAVE A LIBRARY UNDER 200 (Yes, 200, I don't say mistake, even 400 and 1000+, YES, you can verify). Which so much you get a lot for free (especially if you buy during the sales), so it's not dificult to "giveaway".

Which kind of proof is this ? Some are even (probably) close friend so you can not count them (And I can confirm that 1 guys you gave to is a flooder)

But the best is just coming YOU say that I'm a troll (And I finally got low rated). Yes, when it become too hard for you to "make believe", you start to call me a troll, isn't it easy ?

So for any people here (who are really poor, yes because with 200+, you are not poor) Don't listen this kind of guys, when they say that it happen, you will never get 1 gift from them. And thank to your "gif list" we have the proof that I'M RIGHT.
Post edited April 27, 2019 by .DV.
In case somebody missed the Humble Freebie:

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - according to Humble it has to be redeemed until May 23, 2019 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

JEJKN-RW50C-XYZ32

X=10-1
Y=3+1
Z=10/2
Post edited May 20, 2019 by MarkoH01
given to zeogold
Post edited May 24, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
I am scam.

Sorry, failed the only rule :)
Someone else will have to get it.