It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punington: Update: sorry, I noticed the expiration date was October not November. My bad :P

If anybody missed the Humble giveaway for Glass Masquerade and wants a key, please let me know. I noticed it's set to expire soon and it'd be a shame to feed it to the bots or let it fade away in case someone would like to play it.
Hello, i wish to try Glass masquerade. Thank you!
GamerUK32: Hello, i wish to try Glass masquerade. Thank you!
Sorry it isn't, the post was almost immediately updated after being posted. Unfortunately, my attention to detail wasn't really on point at that moment. Sorry for the hype.
GamerUK32: Hello, i wish to try Glass masquerade. Thank you!
Punington: Sorry it isn't, the post was almost immediately updated after being posted. Unfortunately, my attention to detail wasn't really on point at that moment. Sorry for the hype.
If you have copied the key from within you humble library it might still be usuable since often humble simply hides the keys when the deadline is over. Does not always mean that the Steam key is not working anymore.
Post edited November 22, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Does anyone have a spare DOW3 key from the recent humble bundle?
low rated
Deleted
Post edited November 17, 2018 by arsalan12
low rated
Is it ok if someone gift me Bioshock 1 on Steam? Its on Sale now for 5 bucks.
Post edited November 26, 2018 by Elmofongo
Hello, I wanted to buy December Humble bundle, but was short probably only 2 euros. If anyone got Seven days long gone extra key they're willing to give away, I can offer 8 euro or less gog game as a trade off. Or multiple, but only got 8 euros on gog.
Hello. If anyone have a spare Shadowrun Hongkong - Extended Edition steam key for me to use in Gog Connect I'll be very grateful. Have the first two already on Gog and the third is on my wishlist. Thank you.

ADD: Thank you Makotolia and finkleroy. I got that key from the community giveaway thread. The connect works too.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by zlaywal
Hi, If anybody happen to has a spare key for the recently given on humble LEGO® Lord of the Rings,
I would be very thankful and happy to get one, as I missed that giveaway. Thanks in advance.
Have a Mary Xmas everyone! <=:o)

Hi, Don't need anymore as Already got one in the current HB giveaway, get it while supply last within the next 2 hours!
Post edited December 28, 2018 by BlackThorny
I have a spare Lego LOTR if anyone misses the GIVEAWAY on HumbleBundle. Going on RIGHT NOW.

Only 1 hour and some change left for everyone to grab LEGO: The Hobbit AND LEGO Lord of the Rings for the free!
I have keys for LEGO The Lord Of The Rings and LEGO The Hobbit so if anyone wants it just PM me.

BOTH gone.
Post edited January 01, 2019 by arsalan12
I don't know if they still work since the deadline has past since 01/03/2019 but maybe they do

LEGO® The Hobbit™
AZXZN-LZTBE-GIHFK

LEGO The Lord of the Rings
TJBW7-WTJXJ-QQPPR

For Hobbit => A=X
For LotR => B=L
Can I have the key for Good robot?
also what do you mean by active member?
I have a steam key for A Story About My Uncle. So if anyone missed the giveaway from Humble Bundle, PM me.

Edit: Steam is giving away for free right now as well till Jan 14.
Post edited January 12, 2019 by arsalan12