It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blarth:
Hi, Blarth. May I ask for The Whispered World Special Edition, please ?

I also have a Walking Dead Season 1 steam key to offer.
Post edited December 25, 2017 by MaxFulvus
high rated
berk882: Hi, I would be grateful for a key for whispered world
Sorry, but a search of your name turned up nothing.
Edit: under the new requirement, you are now eligible. Key sent. : )

MaxFulvus: Hi, Blarth. May I ask for The Whispered World Special Edition, please ?
Key sent. : )
Post edited December 25, 2017 by blarth
blarth: Key sent. : )
Thank you very much : )
Hi blarth, happy christmas to you!!

any key would be great!! :D

EvilOne06: Hi blarth, happy christmas to you!!

Walking dead for the evil one!
EvilOne06: Hi blarth, happy christmas to you!!

blarth: Walking dead for the evil one!
Thanks a lot blarth!! :D
Mystery Steam!
E8BVK-*80*T-TKME9

where * is the letter zed
Another one from the pile:

28VTG-QA2WZ-M2I**

where ** is the kilogram unit
Beholder Coupon 66% off (Valid till January 29th only)
BHLDR-TTX3Z-ZEKK3-7ZF??

?? = Abbreviation for United Artists
low rated
Hi there guys! edit: i grab the games on tremor, thanks anyway!
Post edited February 05, 2018 by A.Ryan
I missed Manhunt from the RockStar Bundle some weeks ago and I'm looking for it. If someone has a spare key, please think of me.

Thank you.
Does anyone have Guilty Gear XX AC Plus R?
I've seen it in various givaways/bundles/sales going for as low as 2 bucks but ofc now that I want to play it there's no sale anywhere.
Maybe somebody still has an unused key?
got a steam gift link for DARKNESS 2. PM me if you want it. first-come-first-serve [=
Hi there, I missed the humble bundle giveaway of Satellite Rain they held several days ago,
and this one was actually on my wishlist for a while now... so if anybody has a spare from that giveaway I would greatly appreciate it :)

Also as Groupees didn't deliver
BlackThorny: Hi, I usually don't ask like this, but I would really appreciate if someone sends me a Steam key for bad mojo redux.
I bought a Groupees bundle with the game ages ago, and there is a problem with redeeming it. Been corresponding with their support for a week now... snip
and I'm against re-purchasing again, a steam key for Bad Mojo will also be very welcomed.

Thanks all and have a great week!
Post edited April 25, 2018 by BlackThorny
If I recall correctly, I think IndieGala ties giveaway items to your account via Steam. But, I was wondering if anyone had an extra key for Between The Dark And Me. I must have missed it by a matter of hours. I saw it earlier as an active giveaway, but I couldn't get to my PC in time. It looks like something I'd get into. I've been gaining an affection for trippy 2D side-scrolling horror games. Hope there might be a key out there somewhere.

Hope all is well for everyone! Been a while since I checked in here at GOG.

I see Zeogold is still active and hosting community giveaways! Hats off to him! I think it's really cool what he does over there.