It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: manage to buy Dawn of War 2 in November.
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Elmofongo
Elmofongo: Dawn of War 2 is on sale on Steam for $5.

I played the heck out of Dawn of War 1, modded it with Tyranid mods. So is Dawn of War 2 just as good at least on its own merits? Does it still have the quality voice acting like in Dawn of War Original and Winter Assualt?
I'm a bit surprised you don't know DoW2 since it came out in 2009. (DoW 3 is to released next year)

As a game it's a different style from DoW2, not a Real-Time-Strategy anymore, but a more tactical game (CoH style) with a lot of RPG elements (like character levels, specialization in weapons and special powers)

You no longer build your army in the game level, you prepare and equip your team and you must win the level with only your team (there is minimal to no reinforcement mid-level)

Story is very good, voice is excellent, and there is a lot of 40k lore not previously seen (the inquisition, exterminatus, space hulk, demonhood ascension) Campaign is very interesting in Dow2 and super interesting in Chaos Rising. Enemies are more varied and some boses are really challenging. Retribution does offer you the option to play any of the races, which is cool, but 75% of the levels are just the same.

If you have the money go for this: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/44367 (it's the whole DoW2 experience without the cosmetic DLC) Bonus: you can import your character from DoW2 to Chaos Rising and continue with him.

edit: screenshots
Preparing the team
Fighting the level
Post edited October 29, 2016 by phandom
I much preferred DOW2 over DOW1
low rated
does anyone have a copy of baiston by chance?
te_lanus: RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack from the Humble Jumbo Bundle 7
This names are getting out of control, it's almost like I am back at the 90's with horror movies on the loose and their sequelities
If anyone has a spare from the Humble Monthly for Kathy Rain I would be quite thankful if not then no worries
low rated
any spare tis-100 or grimrock 2 from humble would be appreciated
commandos 2 men of courage (steam)

01001100 01000111 01011000 01011001 00110110 00101101 00111001 00111000 01000010 01000011 00110100 00101101 01000101 01000111 00110010 01001011 01010001

Have fun
low rated
does anyone have spare GTA V or gift me please
Tistonic: does anyone have spare GTA V or gift me please
NotGTAV Dfourseveneye9-7RMLV-zeroEJ5L
If somebody happens to have a spare key for Etherlords 1 or 2 I would be very grateful. I once had steam keys for those two games but I gifted them away because the game on steam was only in English and my English is not very good (this was translated for me in case you wonder). Luckily here on GOG there is German language included and those are my kind of games so I am really interested in playing them.
low rated
Tistonic: does anyone have spare GTA V or gift me please
blarth: NotGTAV Dfourseveneye9-7RMLV-zeroEJ5L
well that was kinda pointless posting it in here for anyone to see
blarth: NotGTAV Dfourseveneye9-7RMLV-zeroEJ5L
Tistonic: well that was kinda pointless posting it in here for anyone to see
I've got another key for "NOT GTA V" if you want it.
Thanks to Oddworld Inhabitants sending everyone who signed up to their email list a Steam key for Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, I now have a key to giveaway (thanks Oddworld!).

Must have at least 25+rep and not a scammer and must genuinely want the game.

EDIT: Taken
Post edited December 23, 2016 by LesterKnight99
low rated
Anyone have an extra Friday the 13th Beta code?