It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[WANT] Might & Magic X: Legacy (Deluxe Edition) - Uplay or Steam

It is a sequel of games from my childhood that i always wanted to play, but i always missed all the bundles and deals.

If anyone has a spare key for this game, i will be very grateful.
Thank you very much!
I up my post about Colin Mcrae Rally (if someone have a spare key I would like to have it)
legomaster: I up my post about Colin Mcrae Rally (if someone have a spare key I would like to have it)
You mean this?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/287340/

If so I can send you the key.
legomaster: I up my post about Colin Mcrae Rally (if someone have a spare key I would like to have it)
Mr.Caine: You mean this?

Yes, this :)
Mr.Caine: You mean this?

legomaster: Yes, this :)
PM sent. Enjoy your game!
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Mr.Caine
Post edited December 09, 2015 by spoderman
I have:
Trove Skyfire Helm
Devilian Extra Life Humble Bundle Package

I would appreciate Gabriel Knight: 20th Anniversary Edition if anybody feels so moved to provide it to me, but I ask for absolutely nothing in exchange for the above stuff. Reply to this here post and I'll gladly fork 'em over.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by zeogold
If anyone has a spare 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition Key from the Killer bundle 6 that's not wanted I'll give it a good home
zeogold: I have:
Trove Skyfire Helm
Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

I would appreciate Gabriel Knight: 20th Anniversary Edition if anybody feels so moved to provide it to me, but I ask for absolutely nothing in exchange for the above stuff. Reply to this here post and I'll gladly fork 'em over.
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

Any one of these two still available?
zeogold: I have:
Trove Skyfire Helm
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

mikopotato: Eurofighter Typhoon (Steam)
Hyper Fighters (Steam)

Any one of these two still available?
Not anymore. They're now yours.
If anyone has a spare key for Monstrum from bundlestars Killer Bundle 6 I'd be really grateful.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by Mr.Caine
If anyone has a Grid or Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 spare key i'd appreciate it :) Have a nice day :)
te_lanus: If anyone has a spare 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition Key from the Killer bundle 6 that's not wanted I'll give it a good home
bump
Anyone can give gta sa? It's made part of my childhood and really like to have it and play once again , thanks in advance ;)
Hey! So I've got some games from the recent Total War Encore Bundle that I don't want. This is what I've got!

Total War bundles are gone!

Just let me know what you want, first come first serve.

Also, if anyone has a copy of Pillars of Eternity from anywhere I've been looking for that for a while. Thanks!
Post edited December 12, 2015 by the_atm