It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LesterKnight99: I would love love LOVE Wolf Among Us (humble sale, $6.24) please. I bought the game on my iPad before, but it's on the fritz atm, so would definitely appreciate this.

( in case you're wondering, please ignore the rep level, scammers did this.)
what a beggar
high rated
LesterKnight99: I would love love LOVE Wolf Among Us (humble sale, $6.24) please. I bought the game on my iPad before, but it's on the fritz atm, so would definitely appreciate this.

( in case you're wondering, please ignore the rep level, scammers did this.)
Sachys: check my post in gaming deals thread - theres 85% off five games and sometimes gives dicount cheaper than the game you want
Nice! Thanks for telling me.
Post edited August 29, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Who wants to go to Columbia?

Bioshock Infinite

Must have at least 10+ rep and not be a scammer.
LesterKnight99: Who wants to go to Columbia?

Bioshock Infinite

may I?

Bioshock Infinite

Mr.Caine: may I?
Sure! I'll send you the code when I receive it (it's a promotional thing done by the Golden Joystick Awards Giveaway, might take a bit).

Bioshock Infinite

Sorry, won't be able to give you the code, I didn't read about it properly. It wasn't free, but a discount voucher to make it go to $1. I don't think i'm able to pay for this. I can, however, give you Waveform (steam). Would that be ok? Sorry about this.
Post edited September 01, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: Sorry, won't be able to give you the code, I didn't read about it properly. It wasn't free, but a discount voucher to make it go to $1. I don't think i'm able to pay for this. I can, however, give you Waveform (steam). Would that be ok? Sorry about this.
It's fine. Waveform isn't really my cup of tea so best give it away for someone else.
LesterKnight99: Sorry, won't be able to give you the code, I didn't read about it properly. It wasn't free, but a discount voucher to make it go to $1. I don't think i'm able to pay for this. I can, however, give you Waveform (steam). Would that be ok? Sorry about this.
Mr.Caine: It's fine. Waveform isn't really my cup of tea so best give it away for someone else.
Ok, thank you. Again, i'm sorry. Hate it when promotions like this say "get a free game" and then make you pay up.

If i can get it for you, I'll send a PM.

If anyone wants Waveform, please reply. Must have 10+ rep and not be a scammer.

EDIT: Nevermind! I can get it, will send to you soon.
Post edited September 02, 2015 by LesterKnight99
I was wondering if anyone has an extra key for Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes from pre-ordering Phantom Pain.

It's always interested me and would love to try it. Thanks
low rated
Can someone help me getting the ''Pay what you want'' on Tom Clancy Humble Bundle? I will very happy to play Splinter Cell Chaos Theory again.
I have a bunch of indiegala giveaways in case anyone missed them:

Bloop
Space Hack
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Overcast- Walden and the Werewolf
Steel & Steam: Episode 1
Orborun
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Hyper Fighters
The 39 Steps (current giveaway)
I would still really love to play VERSUS: The Lost Ones on Steam which is only $4 if anyone is willing to throw it my way.

Edit: Giveaway ended.
Post edited September 13, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
Hello, good GOGfolks! First: I definitely don't need any new games. I have quite the backlog (of which I intend to play every single game, I don't just get games to have them, they get added to my library of games/movies/books and I do get to them in due time.)

I also have been gifted to quite generously by this community in the past year, many games, and there are definitely more people who deserve gifts more.

However, Dark Souls is on sale on steam for 5$ and there is no way I can get it myself (I already set a little $ aside for when Noctropolis comes here and my partner isn't very pleased about that at all with how our money situation is), and so, I was wondering if any of you awesome people would be willing to get me a copy?

It is one of the very few action-RPG type games that even interests me. I love dark brutal medieval settings, but most games/movies I come across are pretty lame in the execution of such settings (kind of making them jokey), this game seems like it won't be like that at all and am fairly confident I will like it, and if I had the $5, I'd certainly be throwing it down to check out how much I might like/enjoy it.

Thanks for taking the time to read me~! And as always, if you have an issue or whatever with my asking, please let me know and I will most likely remove it because I don't want to upset people when the point is feel-goodness.
I have a few Mac game gifts left on my Gamersgate account if anyones interested.

Sam & Max 302 - The Tomb of Sammun-Mak Mac
Sam & Max 303 - They Stole Max's Brain! Mac
Sam & Max 304 - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls Mac
Sam & Max 305 - The City That Dares Not Sleep Mac

Torchlight (Mac)
Since nobody seems to want it, I am gifting away a steam key for

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack

Just say the word :)

Edit: Damn - to gift this way seems to be harder than to gift away a copy of Torchlight ;)
Post edited September 17, 2015 by MarkoH01