It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 28 posts
Clear search criteria
happy holidays to you too TinyE
l0rdtr3k: wishlist:
The Walking Dead Season 1
tinyE: Way cool to post that here. I wish I could help you alas I cannot but happy holidays my friend. :D
low rated
l0rdtr3k: I stoped worring about our downrepper douche,but why does he target us?
BTW,is the Indieroyale better than the Humble Bundle?
lugum: The current Indieroyale seems to have a nice bundle again for a change, especially murder in hotel lisbon, seems like a funny adventure game.
Price is also very reasonable this time compared with previous ones.

Thank you.
l0rdtr3k:
I stopped worrying too.
Well there are some(one) people like teshra who thinks you can't ask for anything once you rep has past a certain point for some reason.
Word might also be its wakolo trying to drive a wedge between people, and its what might happened with xyem, even good people like momo are targeted too, so go figure..

It might be a matter of taste, i would prefer indieroyale as it has desura keys and more likeable games then humble.
Post edited December 27, 2013 by lugum
l0rdtr3k: sorry for asking to much but couls I have the $6,00 Sega Bundle mostly for Typing of the Dead and Medieval 2
please PM me
ya I want Typing as well but apparently they are all one key or something
I know right,Typing just oozes exploitation flick.and I love exploitation(grew up watching them)
l0rdtr3k: sorry for asking to much but couls I have the $6,00 Sega Bundle mostly for Typing of the Dead and Medieval 2
please PM me
grunthos64: ya I want Typing as well but apparently they are all one key or something
l0rdtr3k: which of the Dawn of War games is the best?
the original or the sequel(counting expansions)
dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
and is the sequel(and expansions)worth getting on the weekend promo?
l0rdtr3k: which of the Dawn of War games is the best?
the original or the sequel(counting expansions)
Sachys: dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
l0rdtr3k: what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
Sachys: dawn of war and the winter assault expansion were my favourites
l0rdtr3k:
dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
Aside from adding in some new factions, soulstorm was pretty much more of the same and felt soull-less. Still, if they're dirt cheap, worth a look
thing is,R$100 limit CC,so I'll have to weight the options on what to buy
DoW1 complete +DoW2 for example,R$67
l0rdtr3k: what about Dark Crusade and Soulstorm?
Sachys: dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
Aside from adding in some new factions, soulstorm was pretty much more of the same and felt soull-less. Still, if they're dirt cheap, worth a look
l0rdtr3k:
I'd avoid DoW2 - very different game from the original.
and way too much DLC.
l0rdtr3k:
Sachys: I'd avoid DoW2 - very different game from the original.
l0rdtr3k:
yeah!
but from what I've played from the demo months ago,they were going to something cole to the tabletop experience(which I freaking love!!!!)
and what race do you prefer playing?
l0rdtr3k:
Sachys: yeah!
l0rdtr3k: thing is,R$100 limit CC,so I'll have to weight the options on what to buy
DoW1 complete +DoW2 for example,R$67
Sachys: dark crusade wasn't bad (the necrons were quite interesting to play) but the game began to focus more on multiplayer and less on campaign / story.
l0rdtr3k:
Take a look at this : DoW Complete Collection
£13 is $22. Not bad for 4 games at once.
Even better is the Ultimate Collection (it has also DoW 2, Chaos rising and Retribution) but I can't find it at a nice price right now. (I got it at 15€=$20.5 last year)

As you can see I'm a fan of the series..... If I would order them from best to mediocre it would go like this:
Dark Crusade (Best because you can choose battles, you have Honour guard and big map planning)
DoW 2 Retribution (Planetary destruction man!!!)
Winter assault (more intense from the 1st, more challenging battles)
Chaos Rising (same as DOW2, can continue with previous stats, can turn to chaos side)
Dawn of war 1 (only because its graphics are old, good story though)
DoW 2 (Different game, more tactics with unit squads)
Soul strom (a boring repetition of Dark crusade. Positive: 2 races more.)