It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CubRoach: I have an Amazon Music HD 90 days for free code that I won on Lootboy but haven't redeemed yet.
If this is still available pls pm me, thks. :)
CubRoach: I have an Amazon Music HD 90 days for free code that I won on Lootboy but haven't redeemed yet.
tomyam80: If this is still available pls pm me, thks. :)
Hi!
Still waiting for you to accept my friend invite so that I can send the code to you.

Hugo
tomyam80: If this is still available pls pm me, thks. :)
CubRoach: Hi!
Still waiting for you to accept my friend invite so that I can send the code to you.

Hugo
Done, sry took awhile to realize cos hvn't added any new invite since GOG switched UI. Lol.
low rated
GreenManGaming's Free Game Giveaway

https://www.greenmangaming.com/free-game-giveaway/

List of games today:
ShockRods
Batman Arkham
Batman Lego
F3ar
Hitman
Beat cop
Dead age
Evil Genius
Beyond Eyes
Super Cloudbult
Tower 57
The War of Mine
Next up Hero
Inner Space

Till supplies last!

All gone as of last night
Post edited November 02, 2019 by drxenija
ADD: GIVEN
Post edited November 06, 2019 by zlaywal
low rated
Running a lottery draw giveaway here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_chronicles_of_a_dark_lord_episode_1_tides_of_fate_complete

You're all welcomed to join! Please read the requirements and have fun!
low rated
zlaywal: ADD: GIVEN
thank you. I will give a review later as promised
low rated
Deleted
Post edited November 06, 2019 by drxenija
I have an Enclave (Gold) Steam code to give away to anyone who is interested.

I also have an itch.io Code for the PC game Mini Metal.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by CubRoach
low rated
CubRoach: I have an Enclave (Gold) Steam code to give away to anyone who is interested.
I would enjoy receiving Enclave, thank you.
CubRoach: I have an Enclave (Gold) Steam code to give away to anyone who is interested.

I also have an itch.io Code for the PC game Mini Metal.
thank you for Enclave! :)
rallen4269: I would enjoy receiving Enclave, thank you.
Hi! Sorry the code has already been redeemed but I have Destruction Company Gold Edition if you are interested?
rallen4269: I would enjoy receiving Enclave, thank you.
CubRoach: Hi! Sorry the code has already been redeemed but I have Destruction Company Gold Edition if you are interested?
I don't think I would play that, so it should go to someone else. Thanks for the offer.
CubRoach: Hi! Sorry the code has already been redeemed but I have Destruction Company Gold Edition if you are interested?
I would like to have this if still available. Thanks.
PMPMGamer: I would like to have this if still available. Thanks.
It is all yours!!