It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Myozo: Do you still have extra of any of these code? I wasn't able to get any. *T.T*
AwestinD: Are you saying you tried to redeem all of them already and none of the keys worked? If so I will mark them all appropriately. Thanks for your time.
Now that you remind me

Detective's Novel
Q74PW-WP8NI-V4PC4

Loot Hero DX
ZFT5Z-XR04W-HL7TQ

Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade
EDYZF-5CTGG-DGENY

By the way I use this thread to post codes for games that have been given for free from various sites. When someone generous like you posts a bunch of codes for non free games, what usually happens is that within very few minutes one of the first people who sees the posts redeems all the codes and there is nothing left fot the rest. So it's better if you post these codes one by one, or post a separate giveaway thread where people declare their interest and you send the code to those who you approve. This is one way to avoid scammers and people who make multiple accounts that have low rep/no posts in order to ask for free games.
Post edited July 22, 2017 by greeklover
greeklover: This is one way to avoid scammers and people who make multiple accounts that have low rep/no posts in order to ask for free games.
People still do that?!? Jesus, I'm a single father living off disability benefits and I'm recovering from a stroke and a fractured spine, 5 misplaced discs and a collapsed lung, (separate incident to the stroke but my point still stands. There ain't gonna be any large sums of money coming my way for a long, long time). Most of my library on here is nicely donated through the GOG Connect feature and even I've got the self-respect to stop me begging strangers for free games!!
Post edited July 22, 2017 by PhantomTa2
greeklover: This is one way to avoid scammers and people who make multiple accounts that have low rep/no posts in order to ask for free games.
PhantomTa2: People still do that?!? Jesus, I'm a single father living off disability benefits and I'm recovering from a stroke and a fractured spine, 5 misplaced discs and a collapsed lung, (separate incident to the stroke but my point still stands. There ain't gonna be any large sums of money coming my way for a long, long time). Most of my library on here is nicely donated through the GOG Connect feature and even I've got the self-respect to stop me begging strangers for free games!!
Unfortunately yes. people still do that. But not just people - also automatic bots are preventing others from getting codes they really would want to have. That is the reason why it's prefered here on GOG not post such keys not straight but with a sort of riddle. In example: instead of

ASFF-FFGG-6HGNN

One could write

ASFF-FFGG-?HGNN
? = 5+1

So bots won't be able to snatch such keys.
MarkoH01: Unfortunately yes. people still do that. But not just people - also automatic bots are preventing others from getting codes they really would want to have. That is the reason why it's prefered here on GOG not post such keys not straight but with a sort of riddle.
This is good to know, thanks. Somebody redeemed the key I posted for Shadow Warrior, I thought he/she wasn't too much of a thankful person but now I know it might not have been a person at all, that's a bit reassuring.
contra_cultura: I thought he/she wasn't too much of a thankful person but now I know it might not have been a person at all, that's a bit reassuring.
Maybe but it's also more infuriating, too, in a very considerable way......but maybe I'm just a grumpy git ;)
MarkoH01: Unfortunately yes. people still do that. But not just people - also automatic bots are preventing others from getting codes they really would want to have. That is the reason why it's prefered here on GOG not post such keys not straight but with a sort of riddle. In example: instead of

ASFF-FFGG-6HGNN

One could write

ASFF-FFGG-?HGNN
? = 5+1

Hey thanks for the tip. It would be unfortunate if people used bots to scour forums such as these and auto-redeem games people are graciously sharing. I will definitely keep it in mind.

On that note I have another game i'd like to give away;

OCEAN CITY RACING REDUX: ?DHCX-HTTYJ-DNCZN - Redeemed / Taken / Used

? = 1+1

Again, please let us know if you take this key to save some people their time. I've attempted to link directly to steam for your convenience. If you have issue redeeming the key because i typed it incorrectly please let me know.

Thanks!
Post edited July 25, 2017 by AwestinD
MarkoH01: Unfortunately yes. people still do that. But not just people - also automatic bots are preventing others from getting codes they really would want to have. That is the reason why it's prefered here on GOG not post such keys not straight but with a sort of riddle. In example: instead of

ASFF-FFGG-6HGNN

One could write

ASFF-FFGG-?HGNN
? = 5+1

AwestinD: Hey thanks for the tip. It would be unfortunate if people used bots to scour forums such as these and auto-redeem games people are graciously sharing. I will definitely keep it in mind.

OCEAN CITY RACING REDUX: ?HCX-HTTYJ-DNCZN

? = 1+1

Again, please let us know if you take this key to save some people their time. I've attempted to link directly to steam for your convenience. If you have issue redeeming the key because i typed it incorrectly please let me know.

Thanks!
tried this one, looks like it's not working =(

(steam says wrong key)

It's funny, just yesterday I was thinking of this game =)
AwestinD: Hey thanks for the tip. It would be unfortunate if people used bots to scour forums such as these and auto-redeem games people are graciously sharing. I will definitely keep it in mind.

OCEAN CITY RACING REDUX: ?HCX-HTTYJ-DNCZN

? = 1+1

Thanks!
Namida.Pip: tried this one, looks like it's not working =(

(steam says wrong key)

The code was missing a letter. I did some guessing and managed to claim it.. So as I got that one it seems only fair I leave one in return :)

Squeezone

P?RKY-GJCZZ-A4X6Z

? = 3+3
Post edited July 24, 2017 by DrLeatherface
Namida.Pip: tried this one, looks like it's not working =(

(steam says wrong key)

DrLeatherface: The code was missing a letter. I did some guessing and managed to claim it.. So as I got that one it seems only fair I leave one in return :)

Squeezone

P?RKY-GJCZZ-A4X6Z

? = 3+3
your sense of fairness is rather odd
DrLeatherface: The code was missing a letter. I did some guessing and managed to claim it.. So as I got that one it seems only fair I leave one in return :)

Squeezone

P?RKY-GJCZZ-A4X6Z

? = 3+3
Namida.Pip: your sense of fairness is rather odd
Why is that?
DrLeatherface: The code was missing a letter. I did some guessing and managed to claim it.
Sorry about that! I'm glad you were able to redeem it successfully.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll mark it appropriately.
Break Into Zatwor

AJVFQ-HIRED-9Q?FA

? between 4 and 6

Enjoy!
Got a spare key for this nice chill puzzle game. Hope someone will enjoy :)

Bacteria

NQW0M-8EGA9-LQ3?X

CLAIMED!
Post edited August 02, 2017 by DrLeatherface
DrLeatherface: Got a spare key for this nice chill puzzle game. Hope someone will enjoy :)

Bacteria

NQW0M-8EGA9-LQ3?X

1 + 1 = ?
key Is gone ( not by me )
DrLeatherface: Got a spare key for this nice chill puzzle game. Hope someone will enjoy :)

Bacteria

NQW0M-8EGA9-LQ3?X

1 + 1 = ?
philipp_chris: key Is gone ( not by me )
Cheers dude, I'll mark it as claimed.