It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HaydenRead: Just been going through my old Humble Bundles, and have located a still active links for:
Divinity II: The Developers Cut
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
Cities in Motion 2
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
PM me if you want any of these.
Nice! +1
legomaster: Someone have The Darkness II spare key? I would like to try it
I dont like being THAT person, but you did just get a game in this thread four hours ago.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post8888
You're in luck, mate! It has a demo:
steam://install/204410

Go try it and tell us all how it plays :-)
Anyone has any spare Divinity Games? finished original sin and want to play some of the old ones :D
does anyone have an extra bioshock 1 or 2 steam key? i'd like to try those games, they look fun.
Pawun: does anyone have an extra bioshock 1 or 2 steam key? i'd like to try those games, they look fun.
If my friend on steam decides they dont want it (Bioshock #1), then you can have it. BUT - you will have to add me on steam.
If anyone has a spare 1$ humble 2k humble bundle , would be very greatful for it been wanting to play those games in the 1$ tier for a while.
my thanks in advance
high rated
liquidsnakehpks: If anyone has a spare 1$ humble 2k humble bundle , would be very greatful for it been wanting to play those games in the 1$ tier for a while.
my thanks in advance
hang on then dickhead! let me buy it already! ;)
Edit: done. check PM shortly!
Edit #2: and next time have the balls to ask me if I can help out - worst i can say is "sorry but no!"- i did say i would help if i can, eh?!?
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Sachys
liquidsnakehpks: If anyone has a spare 1$ humble 2k humble bundle , would be very greatful for it been wanting to play those games in the 1$ tier for a while.
my thanks in advance
Sachys: hang on then dickhead! let me buy it already! ;)
Edit #2: and next time have the balls to ask me if I can help out - worst i can say is "sorry but no!"- i did say i would help if i can, eh?!?
ouch....... thanks mate , i just saw the bundle and jumped
Sachys: hang on then dickhead! let me buy it already! ;)
liquidsnakehpks: ouch....... thanks mate , i just saw the bundle and jumped
Numpty! ;P
low rated
Hi all :)
Post edited July 09, 2014 by legomaster
low rated
Spinorial: You're in luck, mate! It has a demo:
steam://install/204410

Go try it and tell us all how it plays :-)
Sry I am not installing Demos so I won't help you :)
Done, thanks to that sinister Sinistar fella!
Post edited July 09, 2014 by JogsterXL
Someone with a spare The Bureau: XCOM Declassified from HB ? Thanks
JogsterXL: Would love a Humble 2K Bundle gift, as I really want a DRM-free copy of BioShock. As always, thanks for any and all considerations.
DRM-Free? What about Steam version? Interested?