It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love the latest humble bundle for android. Could always use some more games for my kindle.
if anyone has a spare extra of bridge constructor from the humble bundle , i would appreciate it very much ,thanks
I am a big fan of the roller coaster tycoon series, so I would like theme park studio please?
Thanks in Advance!
I am still looking for Evoland and the Doctor Who Adventure game if anyone has the spare keys.

Also I have these steam coupons if anyone wants them
Explodemon 30%
x3 Toki Tori 2 10%
x2 Pixel Piracy 25%
Escape Goat 2 20%
Skulls of the Shogun 75%
If anybody has a spare Steam key of Broken Sword 2 from the current Humble Bundle then I will glady take it off your hands.

Thank you
high rated
liquidsnakehpks: if anyone has a spare extra of bridge constructor from the humble bundle , i would appreciate it very much ,thanks
RevolutionSphere: If anybody has a spare Steam key of Broken Sword 2 from the current Humble Bundle then I will glady take it off your hands.
Check your PMs for games requested.
RevolutionSphere: If anybody has a spare Steam key of Broken Sword 2 from the current Humble Bundle then I will glady take it off your hands.
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for games requested.
Thank you IAmSinistar :D
If anyone has a spare:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack or
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World DLC

it would be awesome :) Thank you!! :)
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs for games requested.
thanks a lot mate
high rated
BranjoHello: I'm a big fan of the first Tropico game, had many joyous hours with that one, but haven't tried any sequel.
Tropico 3 Gold is now available in Bundle Stars bundle so if anyone happen to have a spare key I would be very happy if you share it with me.
Thanks!
check pm and
Have Fun
Small wishlist from the Kalypso Bundle Stars:

Jagged Alliance: Collector's Edition
Tropico 3 Gold

Thanks to all the generous people here.

Solved through managing to scrap some money and buy the bundle.

The thanks are left there, as there are plenty of generous persons in this thread.
Post edited April 06, 2014 by wolfsrain
low rated
Inf someone has a spare steam key for Blacksoul: Extended Edition from IR, I will accept it with joy, it seems so "Deadly Premonition".
legomaster: Do u have defender's quest from this HB?
Just a reminder, I still have the GOG key from this bundle. Let me know if you want it soon, otherwise I'll gift it along.

I like to clear out my keys soon after getting them. Otherwise I forget they're there. :)
BranjoHello: I'm a big fan of the first Tropico game, had many joyous hours with that one, but haven't tried any sequel.
Tropico 3 Gold is now available in Bundle Stars bundle so if anyone happen to have a spare key I would be very happy if you share it with me.
Thanks!
Schnuff: check pm and
Have Fun
I'm going to wear a pink tutu if I ever go to one of those costume parties. :D
Gargantuan THANK YOU!!!
Does anyone have a spare key for Iesabel from the indie gala monday bundle? I would be extremly pleased to try it out. Thanks in advance.