It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: If anyone bought the full Groupees Build a Meridian 4 MegaBundle and has spare for these I'd really appreciate them:

-Bus Driver
-Big Rig Europe
-The Chosen

Thanks in advance and enjoy your weekend!
DRM-Free, no keys.
triock: DRM-Free, no keys.
Thanks for the headsup, post edited. I was pretty convinced that Bus Driver and Big Rig Europe were available on Steam...
Zorder: Thanks for the headsup, post edited. I was pretty convinced that Bus Driver and Big Rig Europe were available on Steam...
Bus Driver quite fun if you can over look the small inconsistencies in the game, it's got a very shallow learning curve
IAmSinistar: Any one from this one strike your fancy?
ne_zavarj: Many of them ( except Robin Hood and Scratches )
Well, I picked these up for later ninja gifting, but if you want one of them you are quite welcome to it.

(EDIT - All gone)

Just let me know.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by IAmSinistar
any of the xcoms from the bureau preorder or amnesia from humble weekly sale would be cool, thanks
Hey, uh
Could i exchange my steam trading cards for, uh, any of the keys, origin or steam, from the origin humble bundle?
Any of them, except Dead Space 1, the most preferred ones would be Crysis 2 Battlefield 3 or Dead Space 3.
Anyone at all interested?
edit: i was gifted burnout paradise by the old git, wasn't interested in being specifically named.
edit: samlii gifted me dead space 3, medal of honor and crysis 2. such amazingly generous people on here, thank you all soo much.
Post edited August 18, 2013 by alexanderthegrea
alexanderthegrea: Hey, uh
Could i exchange my steam trading cards for, uh, any of the keys, origin or steam, from the origin humble bundle?
Any of them, except Dead Space 1, the most preferred ones would be Crysis 2 Battlefield 3 or Dead Space 3.
Anyone at all interested?
edit: i was gifted burnout paradise by the old git, wasn't interested in being specifically named.
you could go to classifieds to trade
If anyone feels gifty non bta humble weekly
Thx in advance
Post edited August 18, 2013 by kkreo
I would like Trapped Dead if can. Thank you! :)
taken care of, thanks!!
Post edited August 18, 2013 by hkabik
If anyone has spare The Showdown Effect and Botanicula from this Humble Bundle I could use them and would be grateful.
If anyone got the Humble Bundle Weekly and doesn't need The Showdown Effect I would love to get it. (but first consider fullfiling danteveli's request since he posted first)
Still looking for these if anyone has the extra keys

Dead Island Riptide
Sword of the Stars: The Pit *
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
GunCraft
Hotline Miami *
Proteus
Pid
Painkiller Redemption
Painkiller: Recurring Evil
I don't believe I wasn't able to get the Groupee Doujin Bundle with Yatagarasu... I guess it's a very long shot, but if someone have a spare link with this game (and hopefully no more games), be sure it will have a wonderful home with me ! Thanks :-)

Also looking for a trade
Post edited August 19, 2013 by benderz
I'm just putting this here, thanx:

Zack Zero - Current Indie Royale
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition