It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: snip
Gift received, thank you and +1 :)
IAmSinistar: Alrighty folks, getting ready to splash out on the Groupees - Meridian 4 Megabundle. If anyone wants one of the many Steam titles on there, let me know, as I've no interest in that service myself. One game per requestor, preferably forum regulars as opposed to first-posters.

Wish they were giving a bigger share to charity on this one,10% seems a bit trifling, but better than nought.
Can I get Wasteland Angel?
Thanks for giving them out.
kkreo: Sorry for asking but can i get PAM?
Certainly, though it's up to her whether she'll marry you or not.

Oh, the game, yah, you can have. :)

robb5: Can I get Wasteland Angel?
Yes you may. So far here's what's allocated:

Trapped Dead - tAnt0
PAM - kkreo
Penguins Arena - te_lanus
Wasteland Angel - robb5

I've give this a little longer before I make the order.
Post edited August 17, 2013 by IAmSinistar
kkreo: Sorry for asking but can i get PAM?
IAmSinistar: Certainly, though it's up to her whether she'll marry you or not.

Oh, the game, yah, you can have. :)

robb5: Can I get Wasteland Angel?
IAmSinistar: Yes you may. So far here's what's allocated:

Trapped Dead - tAnt0
PAM - kkreo
Penguins Arena - te_lanus
Wasteland Angel - robb5

I've give this a little longer before I make the order.
WAIT! Before you send it, I have a question: Can I give it to a friend? Or no regifting allowed?
robb5: WAIT! Before you send it, I have a question: Can I give it to a friend? Or no regifting allowed?
I think you can give the key to whomever, at least that's my understanding of the way the service works. Just don't sell it or trade it for another game, which would make me sad. :)
robb5: WAIT! Before you send it, I have a question: Can I give it to a friend? Or no regifting allowed?
IAmSinistar: I think you can give the key to whomever, at least that's my understanding of the way the service works. Just don't sell it or trade it for another game, which would make me sad. :)
Oh thank you. Don't worry I will not trade/sell it, I will give it to a friend, if you want I can give you the link to his steam profile and check him out.
robb5: Oh thank you. Don't worry I will not trade/sell it, I will give it to a friend, if you want I can give you the link to his steam profile and check him out.
Not necessary, I know you're a good soul from our previous comedy of errors over The Humble Origin Bundle BTA gift. :D
robb5: Oh thank you. Don't worry I will not trade/sell it, I will give it to a friend, if you want I can give you the link to his steam profile and check him out.
IAmSinistar: Not necessary, I know you're a good soul from our previous comedy of errors over The Humble Origin Bundle BTA gift. :D
Oh yeah, I remember that :)) Good memories
I have a long wishlist of games from various bundles . :(
ne_zavarj: I have a long wishlist of games from various bundles . :(
Any one from this one strike your fancy?

Act soon, as the sphincter of opportunity is rapidly closing.

Eww.
Last call for bundle requests. I am picking up a few unrequested titles for later ninja'ing as well, but this is you chance to get one for certain.
Not targetted to you IAmSinistar as I know you're doing the Groupees bundle but I thought I'd ask about Sword of the Stars: The Pit if anyone got that Indie Royale bundle and were not going to use the key for this game.
Thanks for considering :).
Bundle bought, keys going out, some ninja drops later. Sorry I can't help you with your request ww_gog, but I hope you get it granted.
IAmSinistar: Any one from this one strike your fancy?
Many of them ( except Robin Hood and Scratches )
nvm
Post edited August 17, 2013 by Zorder