It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've just gotten my flu shot. How soon may I expect my flu?
I don't know, man. I don't even play GWENT.
Hey look, an octopus!
Today is February 29th.

That is all.
All I can know is, if somebody tries to beat my sword into a plowshare, I'll shoot him.
If anyone would like to go with, I'm leaving right now.
The difference between the introvert that I am and my lively, sociable kittens is quite simple to grasp: the litter is always full.
Someone asked me what's the difference between ignorance and apathy.

I don't know, and I don't care.
Every other day, I donate a bag of groceries to the local food bank because my fridge is always empty.
Squares, the lot of 'em!
I've got a sweet tooth, which explains why I'm always dying for dark chocolate. The longevity benefits of cocoa-dense chocolate helped curb my dying and added some extra years to my life.
Nobody knows the troubles I've seen.

Because I never talk about them.
Four squirrels in my yard started fighting using laser eye beams, nunchuks, energy beams and grenade launchers, and I was like, "Goddamn, Squirrel Kombat was tame compared to this shit."
My non-gamer work colleague wants me to sign a petition for the removal of violence in video games because when he was a child, his dog was killed by a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel.
Ah, spring! That time of year when a young man's thoughts first turn to... Claritin. Achoo!