It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ronigog: had to google sequitur and still can't get what's this about :D
zeogold: Cereal.
It's really incredible, all these fingers that grow out of my feet and hands. I feel fractal.
So what's the moral to this story? Eat all the apples you can before they leave you for another orange.
The grilled cheese must be obeyed. I, for one, welcome our cheddar and sourdough overlords.
TARFU: The grilled cheese must be obeyed. I, for one, welcome our cheddar and sourdough overlords.
It's a real problem.
There's no real way to say this without looking like a peeking duck.
Just then, the bison in the woods were starting to get restless, and we all nervously wondered what would happen when the fireworks van's gas tank finally blew.
As you can see, this isn't my first rodeo competition appraisal.
But one may wander upon these beaches and think "Just what IS a non-sequitur?", in which case I would have to point out the giraffes which abide in the sock drawer.
Dzsono: As you can see, this isn't my first rodeo competition appraisal.
Staring calmly into the distance, the bald man stoically stood by while the magnetic wand caused an iron toupee to spring into being upon his head, followed by an iron beard to clothe his jaw.
I'll kill you with my tea cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16RdEtQL9EQ
Hey, who just stole my microfusion cell?
"I've got piles... ," mumbled the sweaty necromancer as he was removed from the stocks just after sundown.
ah here comes mr jelly
i got a spoon you know ?
So does YOUR MUM !
I just want everyone to know... I really like the socks I'm wearing.