It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now exploring the galaxy will bring us even more joy.

No Man’s Sky from Hello Games receives a free 2.2 update, called Synthesis. What new will it bring to the space explorer’s table? For example, we’ll acquire some new outfits, weapons, and ship upgrades. Other additions include the ability to salvage ship parts, and a backpack version of the popular Refiner. Also, the update will bring over 300 smaller changes and improvements to the game.

Get No Man’s Sky during our Black Friday Sale with a 50% discount until December 3rd, 2019, 2 PM UTC.
Hey, all...

I bought NMS on PS4 the day it released, played for 50 hours, and then got bored and put it away... er... actually sold it. But with each new addition to the game I've thought of returning -- especially on a platform where I could play multiplayer (I refuse to pay for MP on PSN). With that said...

... is the GOG version populated?
kai2: Hey, all...

I bought NMS on PS4 the day it released, played for 50 hours, and then got bored and put it away... er... actually sold it. But with each new addition to the game I've thought of returning -- especially on a platform where I could play multiplayer (I refuse to pay for MP on PSN). With that said...

When I played it two months ago there was always bunch of people in the hubs. I haven't tried any multiplayer though. As far as I can tell you will only see users from GOG, no crossplay.
kai2: Hey, all...

I play mainly for SP.

Every time I visit the Hub, there's some people there. MP seems quite active.

They added so much to the game since day one, and keep adding new things and new ideas with every new update. There's so much to do now, I don't even got the time to try MP yet. :D
amund:
Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate it.

falloutttt:
Thanks!

Yeah, for me... No Man's Sky felt a bit like Outward... the mechanics were there for solo play but the world -- for me -- needed more interaction. I can see both games being much better with other people.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by kai2
I give them props for turning it around after all that hype debacle that went on when the game first launched.
Kudos to Hello Games for their extended support of the game - though some of this should have been in the game at launch. With that said I actually prefer the game a year or so ago since I think the game has become a bit too complicated for its own good or as a chill experience.

Still it makes me happy to see so many people embrace the game now and give it a second chance. It can be a relaxing game but I just wish it was easier to just fly towards the Center.
falloutttt: Oh, hell yeah! :D
Ho many times have you fallen out?