It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

its dead spacE but without space

metro exodus
claimed

Happy XMAS ALL
Post edited December 26, 2022 by teninator
Greak: Memories of Azur

Edit: [REDEEMED]

Enjoy :)
Post edited December 26, 2022 by erbello
Broken Sword: Director's Cut

43C$A$97E$5A$51$B623 - $ = D

The gift certificate expires on January 22, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.
KarelVosahlik: Merry Christmas fellow GOGers! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!

I went through my list of keys and find some which I am almost certain (99% sure) they are still unused and working (sadly only steam keys).

So without further ado .......................................... 3-2-1 GO! :-)

BLACKHOLE ........................................................... already gone
Driftland: The Magic Revival ................................. 38JDG-MVDIL-FFP0L
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition ...................... already gone
One Finger Death Punch 2 ................................... already gone
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition .......... already gone
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe .................................. already gone
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition ..... already gone
State of Mind ............................................................ 40CDF-F9V86-XV0YA
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ........................ already gone
Valhalla Hills ............................................................ already gone
Valhalla Hills ............................................................ already gone

Ps.: I have many more old keys, but I am not sure whether they will be still functional. Maybe I will make another key drop event soon :-)

Edit: Thanks to everyone who reported which keys they took and Merry Christmas to you too!
Thanks for sharing! Looks like I'm late to the party
Just curious, is this for steam? Comes up invalid for me
drxenija: Thanks for sharing! Looks like I'm late to the party
Just curious, is this for steam? Comes up invalid for me
look closely its in bold!
Post edited December 26, 2022 by teninator
Berzerk2k2: Broken Sword: Director's Cut

43C$A$97E$5A$51$B623 - $ = D

The gift certificate expires on January 22, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.
Merry Christmas!
Greetings on behalf my Greek frinend who was too lazy to log in during the promo :D
erbello: Greak: Memories of Azur
(...)
Hello erbello!

I appreciate, that you shared your copy of the giveaway code for "Greak: Memories of Azur"!
Being away from my computer for multiple days, I missed another great giveaway from GOG.com's Winter Sale.
But thanks to nice community members such as you, I got a second chance and redeemed your gift code.

Thank you once more for your kindness, and have a pleasant end of this year!

Kind regards,
foxgog
KarelVosahlik: State of Mind
Thank you for the drops. I tried this one out, but got an invalid key error. Still, appreciate it. :)
Another one to put on the log pile from GOG's Winter Sale Giveaway.

Code: 75BA3-89572-7357F-9ADCC

Code grouping currently ordered as: 3-1-4-2
Correct code grouping order is: 1-2-3-4

Code expires on January 22, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT) UTC+2:00.
KarelVosahlik: State of Mind
Foxhack: Thank you for the drops. I tried this one out, but got an invalid key error. Still, appreciate it. :)
Invalid or duplicated ? Because those keys should be valid (but by this time probably already used). They are only slightly protected against bots (hint is in bold).
KarelVosahlik: Driftland: The Magic Revival ................................. 38JDG-MVDIL-FFP0L
State of Mind ............................................................ 40CDF-F9V86-XV0YA
I have just checked, and it seems that the State of Mind key has already been redeemed by someone (certainly not me), and I already have Driftland: The Magic Revival on my Steam account, which I had forgotten about, which is why I was unable to redeem the key in the first place.
KarelVosahlik: Driftland: The Magic Revival ................................. 38JDG-MVDIL-FFP0L
Drakon135790: .
I have just checked, and it seems that the State of Mind key has already been redeemed by someone (certainly not me), and I already have Driftland: The Magic Revival on my Steam account, which I had forgotten about, which is why I was unable to redeem the key in the first place.
Thank you for the info, updated!
EEE9#-9###6-85FBD-6D53F
[...] heliocentrism is the astronomical model developed by Nicolaus Copernicus and published in ####

Code expires on Jan 22, 2023, 2:59 PM
mw.834515: Broken Sword: Director's Cut
EEE9#-9###6-85FBD-6D53F
[...] heliocentrism is the astronomical model developed by Nicolaus Copernicus and published in ####

Code expires on Jan 22, 2023, 2:59 PM
I redeemed it. Thank you!
Worms Revolution

Edit: REDEEMED

Enjoy :)
Post edited December 31, 2022 by erbello