It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lazarus_03: Does any of the resident ninjas have yet to encounter an Orc and wish to test their mettle against one?

I could share to you the coordinates of several Orc encampment I've mapped throughout the region.
I haven't been quick enough to get a key. (
Lazarus_03: Does any of the resident ninjas have yet to encounter an Orc and wish to test their mettle against one?

I could share to you the coordinates of several Orc encampment I've mapped throughout the region.
If this means another puzzle, I accept the challenge!

I always enjoy a Lazarus riddle.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990:
Sorry for the confusion; no riddles or puzzles this time.
I shouldn't have played with the words. By "sharing the coordinates", I meant sending the key to your inbox.

There's still few codes left if you need one.
Yes please.
Would be cool if any keys left ^^
Lazarus_03: There's still few codes left if you need one.
May I have one of them, please? Thank you.

edit: Thank you Lazarus_03. :)
Post edited October 02, 2022 by triock
Lazarus_03: There's still few codes left if you need one.
Can i have one, if still available pls?

Edit: Thanks for the try, it region-locked for me :(
Post edited October 02, 2022 by MaxLevch
Tokyo_Bunny_8990:
Lazarus_03: Sorry for the confusion; no riddles or puzzles this time.
I shouldn't have played with the words. By "sharing the coordinates", I meant sending the key to your inbox.

Oh, then yes please if there is any left.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990:
Lazarus_03: Sorry for the confusion; no riddles or puzzles this time.

Oh, nice. So I spent more than one hour trying solve this puzzle.
Poor me. :)

EDIT:
And got one of the copies. Thanks.
Post edited October 02, 2022 by truhlik

I accept the challenge if there's still a spot for me :)

Quest accepted!
Many thanks!
Post edited October 03, 2022 by eddiemaniaco

I appreciate getting a key if not all of those are gone already.
Thank you in advance!
EDIT: Got the key. Lazarus_03, many thanks!
Post edited October 04, 2022 by vip2002

Hello, maybe I'm too late but if there are still some Orcs to fight, I will be grateful if you give me this opportunity ;o)

in any case, thanks for your generosity
Post edited October 03, 2022 by al1mal1

hey. thanks.
and can i have one?

EDIT: Recieved it. Thank you. Lazarus_03
Post edited October 03, 2022 by biixiid
vip2002: I appreciate getting a key if not all of those are gone already.
Thank you in advance!
You need to change your Privacy Settings. → Allow chat messages from: 'everyone'

al1mal1: Hello, maybe I'm too late but if there are still some Orcs to fight, I will be grateful if you give me this opportunity ;o)

in any case, thanks for your generosity
Your chat settings prevents messages from Internet Strangers too.

―――――――――― ―――――――――― ――――――――――

If there's still users interested, the offer is no longer valid — No more codes left.