It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

psadler: Avernum 3 (Steam): 0M2PVpsadler-JW3JW-RH68B (Remove psadler)

Planet Alpha (Steam): 3LKZ8-9N64C-psadler0XDM2 (Remove psadler)
drxenija: both already taken.
I'm not sure what you mean. The second we post these things here, someone else will take them straight away, so why are you telling us that they 'are taken'? Of course they are. Very quickly.
drxenija: both already taken.
psadler: I'm not sure what you mean. The second we post these things here, someone else will take them straight away, so why are you telling us that they 'are taken'? Of course they are. Very quickly.
Umm, maybe they just wanted to inform those who came later that no need to try them anymore? Sure, keys are usually taken very quickly, yet there are indeed times when some of them remain a bit longer, so informations like this helps.

No intention to offend anyone of you :)
Post edited October 06, 2019 by Makotolia
Ahhh i see, gd of u spotting it & informing us. :)
Freespace 2:

F%34F-EB6C5-92F95-2BEBC

Replace % with D
Duck-and-Cover: Freespace 2:

F%34F-EB6C5-92F95-2BEBC

Replace % with D
Got it, many thanks.
high rated

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

!CB8E@FAzeroC(9968/56)F#Dzero

! = 24 letter of ABC
@ = Darkwing Duck
# = digit from 0 to 9
Already taken (not by me).
Pouyou-pouyou: Already taken (not by me).
It was me, sorry. I got wrapped up in other stuff and completely forgot to mention it.
TheMonkofDestiny: It was me, sorry
Darkwing Duck in the riddle and Darkwing Duck at ninja's avatar - nice coincidence)))
Catac1ysm: Darkwing Duck in the riddle and Darkwing Duck at ninja's avatar - nice coincidence)))
That's actually Negaduck.
Damn, I missed Chains of Satinav again! ):

I guess that I'm a very bad ninja.

finkleroy: That's actually Negaduck.
Funny useless fact: in Russian dubbing, Darkwing Duck's name is Black Cloak (Черный Плащ), so Negaduck is Anticloak (Антиплащ).
gurbir: Freespace 2 on GOG for anyone who missed the giveaway :

ABtwotwo3-CC9CF-6CD3E-68F9D
Thank you, I redeemed it
Catac1ysm: SWEETTHANKS (GOG) - code for Artbook "Sherlock Holmes"
Thanks ! :)
Ingame code for Minion Masters : UNC-73Y-ZQT (for a rare card : Haunting Hugger)
Deponia

YLGczterynoveAunoczteryEzerodreizeroAdreiDczteryAuno