It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catac1ysm: Direwolf (steam)

JfiveQCA-nineAQPP-WTJ6three
Taken. Not by me.
HoangMarcel: Taken. Not by me.
It's very bad, that people do not notify that they have taken the game :(
Catac1ysm: It's very bad, that people do not notify that they have taken the game :(
People get downrepped when they do that, presumably by jealous trolls who missed out on a game they wanted. I've had it happen to me. Sadly, this will be how things work as long as GOG chooses not to fix, maintain and administer their forum. GOG has an official rule against abusing the rep system, but they choose not to enforce it.
Post edited September 26, 2019 by finkleroy
Catac1ysm: It's very bad, that people do not notify that they have taken the game :(
It's not only GOG members here that are reading this thread. This forum is open for anyone to read, account or not. There are for certain lurkers watching without an account looking to nab steam keys, and they can't even post here to tell you that they are used.

If you want confirmation may I suggest you do a PM giveaway instead? If users have to message you to get the code and then you edit your post later that it was taken, then this will solve the problem.
Catac1ysm: Direct Current = DC
digit from 0 to 9 = one digit from 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - you must try all of them.
Bumzuaheisl: Oh noo I had too many wrong inputs on my account and now It says i can't input any more codes for a while :( bad luck I guess I almost had it :(((
your account is now blocked because of that puzzle ?
Bumzuaheisl: Oh noo I had too many wrong inputs on my account and now It says i can't input any more codes for a while :( bad luck I guess I almost had it :(((
forkakova: your account is now blocked because of that puzzle ?
No not blocked xD I too often entered the wrong productkey cause I was too stupid to puzzle together the right code xdand I had a pop-up that said I had to wait a little bit bevore I can enter another productkey, probably just 1-2 hours I could still use my account and everything. I just didn't get the game
high rated
Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes

VFS(6583-6524)B!B8$A1F*

*=6053068/89
$ = E
! = third letter of ABC
Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes

VFS(6583-6524)B!B8$A1F*

*=6053068/89
$ = E
! = third letter of ABC
Guess it's taken by someone
zlaywal: Guess it's taken by someone
Yep. Without notification. Again. Silent ninjas.
Catac1ysm: Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes

VFS(6583-6524)B!B8$A1F*

*=6053068/89
$ = E
! = third letter of ABC
It seems that I’m too late, again. If there’s still keys for this game left, may I ask for one of them, if it’s not against any rule or sounds rude? Tried the demo and it seems interesting.

If not, please forgive me. My rep can still take some hit ;)
Makotolia: If there’s still keys for this game left, may I ask for one of them, if it’s not against any rule or sounds rude? Tried the demo and it seems interesting.

Check PM.
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Catac1ysm
Makotolia: If there’s still keys for this game left, may I ask for one of them, if it’s not against any rule or sounds rude? Tried the demo and it seems interesting.

Catac1ysm: Check PM.
Thanks again :)
Direwolf (STEAM)

JeightA4E-YKsix5Y-threeZ(7852/13)
Missed FREESPACE 2 giveaway? Don't worry and take this key:

BA56F-53E7F-##ED4-AE12A

## = The Sequel of Game about evil monsters made by Blizzard (First letter and Number)

Current Status: REDEEMED.
Post edited September 28, 2019 by erbello
Here's another one:

h9689-58↋9ᗡ-9ꓭ↊L6-ᖵ859⇂ :↊ ǝɔɐdsǝǝɹᖵ
Post edited September 27, 2019 by Lone_Scout