It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

L9CFK- Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (steam) THALM-ENNWT
blarth: L9CFK- Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (steam) THALM-ENNWT
Uh, I just tried it without hoping much, but, wow, this one hadn’t been taken yet! I didn’t notice that this isn’t the classic one though, but still, thanks, blarth (your avatar is one from Sacrifice, am I right? -PS: oh, it’s James- I got it some weeks ago but haven’t played that much yet)!
Post edited December 29, 2018 by Makotolia
Sacrifice is one of the greatest games I've ever played, specially with my son: tens, sometimes hundreds of units in fierce battles allowing the player to have a seamless control over them as well as being crucial part of the action. Rarely a game allows such a dense multidimensional gameplay experience, and frankly I can't remember any other one in almost 20 years of experimenting games.

Badly miss the multiplayer days with him.
SkyFrontier: Sacrifice is one of the greatest games I've ever played, specially with my son: tens, sometimes hundreds of units in fierce battles allowing the player to have a seamless control over them as well as being crucial part of the action. Rarely a game allows such a dense multidimensional gameplay experience, and frankly I can't remember any other one in almost 20 years of experimenting games.

It’s always a pity that some of the best old games in history see no (decent) sequels nor even clones.
Blade & Soul: Theater of Mystery Costume Bundle
YSN??EEXH84S&&X&S182

&&& devil number and ?? Australia tld

Needs F2P Game Account

- After logging into your NC Account, go to the "Apply a Code" section, enter your Theater of Mystery Costume Bundle code and press "Activate".
- You will receive a confirmation email when your code has been applied.
- Log in to Blade & Soul with the character you would like to have receive the Theater of Mystery Costume Bundle, check your mailbox, and go to the Received Items tab for your FREE items.
SkyFrontier: Sacrifice is one of the greatest games I've ever played, specially with my son: tens, sometimes hundreds of units in fierce battles allowing the player to have a seamless control over them as well as being crucial part of the action. Rarely a game allows such a dense multidimensional gameplay experience, and frankly I can't remember any other one in almost 20 years of experimenting games.

Makotolia: It’s always a pity that some of the best old games in history see no (decent) sequels nor even clones.
I would love to see a sequal to sacrifice.

Why, why, why? Because it was a great game. : )

Red Lake 9B**T-*P25D-CC5JB (look up for the missing bits)
Steam keys for:
Lego - The Lord Of The Rings: V*CTW-36BDY-*2MA3

* = G

Lego - The Hobbit: YKKNN-8PP7M-Y500K

K = Z

Happy New Year.
Another Steam key for Lego - The Lord of the Rings : R7D5Z-VTVHC-40KEA
Expires the 3rd of january at 10:00 AM.
Pouyou-pouyou: Another Steam key for Lego - The Lord of the Rings : R7D5Z-VTVHC-40KEA
Expires the 3rd of january at 10:00 AM.
Wishmaster777: Steam keys for:
Lego - The Lord Of The Rings: V*CTW-36BDY-*2MA3

* = G

Lego - The Hobbit: YKKNN-8PP7M-Y500K

K = Z

Happy New Year.
Thanks, Happy new year!.
Asmoun got the keys.
Post edited January 01, 2019 by M3troid
Post edited January 01, 2019 by M3troid
Star Vikings Forever: QFFRW-#ICYA-?2AZA