It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Harald: A Game of Influence

&P8PP>*T4Y6>G638?

?=W
&=A

*=H

>=-

Happy holidays!
I did as you say and it doesn't work. It says it's not one of GoGs codes.

One thing is, you have two dashes in there but none of the other codes have dashes in them. I tried with and without the dashes and neither work.

People should thank when they get the free game to be polite, but also so that the rest of us don't waste time trying a code that's used.
myconv: I did as you say and it doesn't work. It says it's not one of GoGs codes.

One thing is, you have two dashes in there but none of the other codes have dashes in them. I tried with and without the dashes and neither work.

People should thank when they get the free game to be polite, but also so that the rest of us don't waste time trying a code that's used.
Hey buddy, I tried and it seems that this is a Steam code, someone else already redeemed it though, just FYI.
Sorry about that. Just found this thread, thought it would be a good idea sharing some spare keys I have. Will do better next time.
IPSteam: Sorry about that. Just found this thread, thought it would be a good idea sharing some spare keys I have. Will do better next time.
Eh, you're not doing anything wrong. Maybe specifies if it was a key for specific site, but regulars now what key formats for each site.
IPSteam: Sorry about that. Just found this thread, thought it would be a good idea sharing some spare keys I have. Will do better next time.
You didn't do anything wrong actually. Steam is also accepted.
"post whatever codes you want, from GOG or any other DD service"
Ingame code for Dofus : UUSERHC6SH9QRQD
high rated
I've got a bunch of steam keys for "Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek" which is currently on GOG connect.

If you want one, reply to this post.

Edit: All gone
Post edited December 21, 2018 by blarth
blarth: I've got a bunch of steam keys for "Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek" which is currently on GOG connect.

I want one please

edit: Thank you blarth!
Post edited December 21, 2018 by CervelloYM
blarth: I've got a bunch of steam keys for "Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek" which is currently on GOG connect.

Can I have 1?

I would like one please.

If you have another one left, I'll happily take it off your hands :)
high rated
CervelloYM: I want one please
zlaywal: Can I have 1?
theslitherydeee: I would like one please.
DarksteelSpork: If you have another one left, I'll happily take it off your hands :)
Keys sent.

I still have a few more if anybody else wants one

Edit: All gone
DarksteelSpork: If you have another one left, I'll happily take it off your hands :)
blarth: Keys sent.

I still have a few more if anybody else wants one
Could I have it one, please?
Merry Christmas! :)
Mike225517: Could I have it one, please?
Merry Christmas! :)
Hi Mike,

You need to change your privacy settings and allow chat messages.

If I just post the key here, it will be used before you have a chance to redeem it.