It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh please, nobody is camping the thread.It'd be extremely inefficient since the number of shared games is not worth it when you consider hundreds of people get notifcations for their fav'd posts and people who just randomly refresh general forum for interesting things.Also, why even have such a thing? You can safely assume the key is redeemed after a minute or two after it has been posted and that's mostly how long it takes to redeem the key and post "Got the key" anyways.Not to mention the fact that it will double the amount of posts here for no good reason.
Swote: Oh please, nobody is camping the thread.
Actually some do. Not in person but they have scrips/bots which nail anything that gets posted. That's why a lot of people will post the code minus one or two digits followed by something like "Last number is 5 - 2". A bot can't automatically take and redeem that.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by tinyE
Yeah i know about that and mentioned it on my last post.But we can just act like they don't exist since almost all the keys are slightly modified as you said.
low rated
Please, please, its a NINJA nuesz thread! Post code, first human DTUSA to solve can have it! We, TdV, WANT to encourage such pmk behavior!

This is not a regular giveaway thread, where OP sets timescale, conditions, rules etc!^_^
If you do not want to drop the code, please open a giveaway thread instead, thank you!

Because this thread is a 1,2,4,3 - your GIFT !! For example for HB !
Swote: ...
You are "quite educated" if we take your GOG joining date into consideration.
Swote: ...
Lexor: You are "quite educated" if we take your GOG joining date into consideration.
Or you know, i can read and have common sense.
HUSH BA#ZN-0B9VE-IVQ**

3,4,#
9,**,41
Space Beret

2****-EHA3Z-R35EF

**** - WINK
low rated
Wink!
brake_id: ....
Lin545: Sorry, no offence meant, but this wrong topic for giveaways.
I assume you mean that I did not directly post a game code? I didn't really find any other appropriate topic. I guess I shoud have created my own. In any ways feel free to let me know if there is another existing and more appropriate discussion I could post in.

Seeing some people arguing, because of my posts I just want to say that I definitely didn't want to cause any type of arguments or spam in this thread. That was not my intention. I guess I should have creaed my own giveaway topic, as it is not a problem for me to do so.

And since I don't want this to turn into thread spamming I will be creating a separate thread for this.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
brake_id: I assume you mean that I did not directly post a game code? I didn't really find any other appropriate topic. I guess I shoud have created my own. In any ways feel free to let me know if there is another existing and more appropriate discussion I could post in.
In essence, I have nothing against this, if people still keep it compact and simple, for example requesting pingback via chat etc. It would still fall into "ninja" FIFO thing, first come, first served.

But what happened, is a direct result of "advanced conditions", that usually happens in regular, non-ninja giveaways. People start posting responses to meet giveaway conditions, discuss that, comment each other discussions, thus the thread expands into something that has little to do with NINJA factor.

Of course, I had to respond to that, then respond to what followed up, then ... everybody is sucked into offtopic (to-ninja) discussion. This post is also included**.

GOG forum is not ruled by few people, its community driven, so people have to step up and express if they something is going into wrong direction. That resulted in useless discussion-of-discussion-of-discussion...

I can recommend creating own separate giveaway thread, because I know no dedicated thread to "advanced giveaway", where you setup conditions, like: drawing, showing your enthusiasm in giveaway item, posting opinion.

Again, I have nothing against above, I just express that this would go in conflict with what *this* topic is about.

Best regards!

**This post does not, however, if you look closer at it.
brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

I have the following GoG Games:

Dragonsphere
Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Wing Commander 1+2, Wing Commander 3, 4 and 5 ( all in one code )
LordMister: Hi, can I have Earthworm Jim 1+2 please? Im always doing reviews of the games I play and sometimes stream it to my friends (usually on my Steam account) so its not a problem for me doing the things you ask.
Sure thing. I will be happy to see a new gameplay of this old gem. I invited you to friends.
brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

I have the following GoG Games:

Dragonsphere
Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Wing Commander 1+2, Wing Commander 3, 4 and 5 ( all in one code )
greeklover: Thanks for the generous giveaway. I had tried the exult version of Ultima 7 many years ago. It was a very interesting game but I was confused with the plot and after I got some party members I didn't know what to do or where to go and I quit. I remember there was a brutal murder and I was hoarding every single object I found and I didn't trust some guy in a church. Was he the bad guy?
Hello there ! Unfirtunately I haven't played the game, so I can't say anything really about it. Though it seems like avery interesting game and I will definitely enjoy a gameplay or review on it.

Though I would not want to cause a thread spam and make other users angry, so I would not advise asking any questions about the game here.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by brake_id
- RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry
- Neon Chrome
- Dungeon Souls

still unclaimed after 20 hours and free offer is downvoted. Very nice!
Lin545: - RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry
- Neon Chrome
- Dungeon Souls

I saw this but didn't understand how to solve it and I'd like Dungeon Souls. Any tips?
Lin545: - RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry
- Neon Chrome
- Dungeon Souls

Is there a puzzle for Neon Chrome. Any instructions ?