It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

badon: Some of the anti-bot formulas are too obscure or cryptic. Granted, I'm not very intelligent, but you only need to outsmart the bots, not me :)
:D
Sorry if some of the codes are too obscure, I just though it would be fun to play with something at the same theme with the game, more or less.

Elizabeth Bathory
Wraith
Amityville

Monalisa
se7en deadly sins

There you go, enjoy :)
blarth: Supder duper ultra rare keys! Games no longer available on Steam!
Break Into Zatwor ##XLL-X3YMJ-58B5X
Break Into Zatwor ##WBV-E3ZXI-QZXMH
Should give break into zatwor, absconding zatwor, and fiends of imprisonment.

Both keys Need two extra letters, can you find them in this last line?
Just claimed the ##XLL key. Thank you very much, blarth!!
ironshirt: Just claimed the ##XLL key. Thank you very much, blarth!!
Your welcome. Thanks for letting others know that key is taken.
: )
Lost Moon

6?2HB-TIR?H-C853A

? - N

@RF6J-CHG9G-8D@PB

@ - K

Space Beret

REI95-08RJD-63?9?

Z - ?
All keys taken.
low rated
...as you already know...
GOG's WINTER SALE 2017 is on!

Buy it youself and CHEAP NOW
for you or you friend(s).

---

I have played and completed these games and
I like them very much and want to recommend:

King of Dragon Pass

Sam & Max -- Hit the Road

Wacky Wheels

DragonSphere

Little Big Adventure 2

The Dig

Space Colony HD

Heroes of Might and Magic 5

Jade Empire

MDK 2

Cheers! Viel Spass! Bon jeux!

Post edited December 22, 2017 by BetinoGog
I have some extra Steam codes to give away
Leashed Soul
8XFI9-DHKQN-ICPA?

(?=I)

Tailwind
TZC65-YI3CQ-QWI0?

(?=7)

Retro Dungeons
0LZT7-7DFAT-9Q7Q?

(?=I)
Another Steam code

Death Point
JXI0T-RB0N7-77H4?

?=7
DampSquib: Found a unredeemed code, think it was a freebie once.

61EC3-EDA57-8D18C-652DC - System Shock™ 2
Eventice: Eh... That feeling when you jump into the Ninja thread to chance upon a code posted just a couple minutes ago, and you already own the offered game ; )

But I noticed there's a modern remake / reboot in the works! ! <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post3189" class="link_arrow"></a></div> [url=http://jessica-misja.skyrock.com/3305785012-Watch-Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-2-0-1-7.html]http://jessica-misja.skyrock.com/3305785012-Watch-Star-Wars-The-Last-Jedi-2-0-1-7.html
You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

I have the following GoG Games:

Dragonsphere
Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Wing Commander 1+2, Wing Commander 3, 4 and 5 ( all in one code )
Post edited December 22, 2017 by brake_id
brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

Dragonsphere
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Hello.
Are the Wing Commander series still up for grabs? Would like to try those.
Thanks for doing giveaway.
Cheers.
brake_id: ....
Sorry, no offence meant, but this wrong topic for giveaways.
brake_id: Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
?
brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.

Dragonsphere
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Thanks for the generous giveaway. I had tried the exult version of Ultima 7 many years ago. It was a very interesting game but I was confused with the plot and after I got some party members I didn't know what to do or where to go and I quit. I remember there was a brutal murder and I was hoarding every single object I found and I didn't trust some guy in a church. Was he the bad guy?

Dragonsphere
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
greeklover: Thanks for the generous giveaway. I had tried the exult version of Ultima 7 many years ago. It was a very interesting game but I was confused with the plot and after I got some party members I didn't know what to do or where to go and I quit. I remember there was a brutal murder and I was hoarding every single object I found and I didn't trust some guy in a church. Was he the bad guy?
This is not the topic for this discussion. You should ask this on the Ultima 7 forum on GOG or ask brake_id via PM.