It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Shaide: 3C8#K-AT4#T-Y0LGJ // #=9
Thanks, I took the second one (the one above).
Post edited January 17, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
Shaide: WAXQ3-QG#IX-R##46 // #=F
Thanks man ;)
Post edited January 15, 2017 by AcRz7
Shaide: here's a buncha keys for the Steam game Max Stern (Please comment if you take one and list which one you took...thanks)

JM#4H-Y0A5#-ZKAM5 // #=Q
3C8#K-AT4#T-Y0LGJ // #=9
RHNCN-W#K3M-VFJVJ // #=D
6T6HV-IP#R0-HA32# // #=K
WAXQ3-QG#IX-R##46 // #=F
#CI4#-XK4BD-#IWWP // #=Z
PM9B#-EIY3R-HD2Y6 // #=H
6DQI#-76Z64-AQ52N // #=Y
3B9MR-#2D3H-V58P5 // #=X
they've all been taken, the last 4 people just didn't announce it
Shaide: here's a buncha keys for the Steam game Max Stern (Please comment if you take one and list which one you took...thanks)

JM#4H-Y0A5#-ZKAM5 // #=Q
3C8#K-AT4#T-Y0LGJ // #=9
RHNCN-W#K3M-VFJVJ // #=D
6T6HV-IP#R0-HA32# // #=K
WAXQ3-QG#IX-R##46 // #=F
#CI4#-XK4BD-#IWWP // #=Z
PM9B#-EIY3R-HD2Y6 // #=H
6DQI#-76Z64-AQ52N // #=Y
3B9MR-#2D3H-V58P5 // #=X
I didn't take one but were curious if you were the developer?

JM#4H-Y0A5#-ZKAM5 // #=Q
3C8#K-AT4#T-Y0LGJ // #=9
RHNCN-W#K3M-VFJVJ // #=D
6T6HV-IP#R0-HA32# // #=K
WAXQ3-QG#IX-R##46 // #=F
#CI4#-XK4BD-#IWWP // #=Z
PM9B#-EIY3R-HD2Y6 // #=H
6DQI#-76Z64-AQ52N // #=Y
3B9MR-#2D3H-V58P5 // #=X
supplementscene: I didn't take one but were curious if you were the developer?
No, I bought several bundles that included that to give to my friends, and to giveaway in a group, and those were some of the leftovers. I have some leftovers of a few other titles I plan on dropping in this thread at another time, I just wanted to spread the titles out, so that more people have a chance of getting keys instead of the same people taking one of each game and only a handful of people get a shot at the keys.
Beast360: they've all been taken, the last 4 people just didn't announce it
Well, thanks for letting everyone know! :D Much appreciated.
Post edited January 15, 2017 by Shaide
supplementscene: I didn't take one but were curious if you were the developer?
Shaide: No, I bought several bundles that included that to give to my friends, and to giveaway in a group, and those were some of the leftovers. I have some leftovers of a few other titles I plan on dropping in this thread at another time, I just wanted to spread the titles out, so that more people have a chance of getting keys instead of the same people taking one of each game and only a handful of people get a shot at the keys.
Beast360: they've all been taken, the last 4 people just didn't announce it
Shaide: Well, thanks for letting everyone know! :D Much appreciated.
Well that's very kind of you, sad the lurkers didn't show their appreciation, but repped from me
Frankenstein: Master of Death (steam) ( 0 7 J <-- required block order)
J4079
7BVVV
0V2DE
blarth: Frankenstein: Master of Death (steam) ( 0 7 J <-- required block order)
J4079
7BVVV
0V2DE
Thanks! :-)
Heaven Island 4QPFR-A0QKT-GJMN? ?=7+1
Post edited January 16, 2017 by XPR123
XPR123: Heaven Island 4QPFR-A0QKT-GJMN? ?=7+1
Thanks
Spare key from IndieGala The Odysey Bundle for BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord:

47GDZ-J??EF-V6XH3 ......................................... ?? - Jaromir Jagr (i am his big fan :-))

Enjoy!
KarelVosahlik: Spare key from IndieGala The Odysey Bundle for BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord:

47GDZ-J??EF-V6XH3 ......................................... ?? - Jaromir Jagr (i am his big fan :-))

Enjoy!
What does it mean? I tried JJ and RW but is it two chars only?
KarelVosahlik: Spare key from IndieGala The Odysey Bundle for BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord:

Enjoy!
vgezer: What does it mean? I tried JJ and RW but is it two chars only?
It is really very easy, if you know at least something about this player. It is something that inseparable belongs to him.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by KarelVosahlik
vgezer: What does it mean? I tried JJ and RW but is it two chars only?
KarelVosahlik: It is really very easy, if you know at least something about this player. It is something that inseparable belongs to him.
It's probably 68
KarelVosahlik: It is really very easy, if you know at least something about this player. It is something that inseparable belongs to him.
Gerin: It's probably 68
Checkmate !