It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: want:
Dex
Victor Vran
thanks.
JunglePredator: Isn't asking for stuff the opposite of gone?
Fan3l.. he never disappoints XD
low rated
What the fuck I did wrong this time????
I said what I want, didn't said "give me that" :P
in one day saome say " hey, you can stay if you want", the other one other starts "hey, you said you leave".
:(
fan3l: What the fuck I did wrong this time????
in one day saome say " hey, you can stay if you want", the other one other starts "hey, you said you leave".
You said it after you told everyone you were permanently leaving the forum because you couldn't stand the unfair way people treated you because of your always being in here asking for stuff.

If you had contradicted yourself anymore you would have torn a hole in the fabric of the universe causing all matter as we know it to be instantaneously reversed onto itself causing the immediate end of everything everywhere. :P

Seriously man, you can't be this dense! :P
Post edited November 16, 2016 by tinyE
You're receiving the mockery because, as I explained, the whole reason people complained about you to begin with was your tendency to continually try to get free games from people, and here you are doing it again.
low rated
zeogold: You're receiving the mockery because, as I explained, the whole reason people complained about you to begin with was your tendency to continually try to get free games from people, and here you are doing it again.
Sayng "want" on a page dedicated to giveaway is called "begging" ?
Just because I said I am interested in 2 games ?
zeogold: You're receiving the mockery because, as I explained, the whole reason people complained about you to begin with was your tendency to continually try to get free games from people, and here you are doing it again.
fan3l: Sayng "want" on a page dedicated to giveaway is called "begging" ?
In your case is sure as hell is, especially since you said you were leaving. :P
Post edited November 16, 2016 by tinyE
Yes. Because there's very few reasons you'd do so other than in the hopes that somebody would gift you those games.
I'm sure you could argue otherwise, but again, due to your history, that sure is the way it looks.

"Gee, I SUUUURE would like it if I could get X, Y, and Z...not saying you SHOULD get it for me, but, y'know...I'd SUUURE be happy..."
"Here's X."
"*gasp*...why, how did you KNOW I'd want X?! You're such a wonderful person!"

I know it's a thread that's made for game-grabbing, and there's of course other threads made specifically for game-begging, but if you compare how many times you participate in those/ask for games in those vs. how many times you actually have anything constructive to say, you tend to lie pretty heavily in the "ask for games" department.
If you really do want to try to get some of the heat off you, I'd advise holding off on asking for anything (no matter how subtly you do it) for a good while and actually participate in the community during that time.
This is the Ninja thread. It is not a place for requests. There are other threads for those.
KarelVosahlik: If accidentally someone missed this classic, here is The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG):

C3F4C-812AB-?3F71-33D1? ..................... ?? - Jaromir Jagr
Great use of Jaromir Jagr! Back in the 90s, I used to go to the Penguins games, and almost every other game after the game, someone would approach me for an autograph thinking I was Jagr. He is like an inch or two taller, and 40 pounds heavier than I am! but hey I had long hair!
Post edited November 17, 2016 by iphgix
KarelVosahlik: If accidentally someone missed this classic, here is The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG):

C3F4C-812AB-?3F71-33D1? ..................... ?? - Jaromir Jagr
iphgix: Great use of Jaromir Jagr! Back in the 90s, I used to go to the Penguins games, and almost every other game after the game, someone would approach me for an autograph thinking I was Jagr. He is like an inch or two taller, and 40 pounds heavier than I am! but hey I had long hair!
He's still playing. :P
iphgix: Great use of Jaromir Jagr! Back in the 90s, I used to go to the Penguins games, and almost every other game after the game, someone would approach me for an autograph thinking I was Jagr. He is like an inch or two taller, and 40 pounds heavier than I am! but hey I had long hair!
tinyE: He's still playing. :P
Yeah but he cut his hair so I do not look like him anymore ;)
low rated
i want to see some fast ninjas ;)

KZQ7F-CKV6T-JHRMI
MadeinChina: i want to see some fast ninjas ;)

KZQ7F-CKV6T-JHRMI
fok
foxworks: This is the Ninja thread. It is not a place for requests. There are other threads for those.
Like this one: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Limbo steam key
P#BB##H*H-N#Q8**7#Q-QV##XV*M

just remove the special characters and keep letters/numbers and the "-" signs