It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY):

3D132-32392-8434<five>-F464E
merin: LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE 2 (TWINSEN'S ODYSSEY):

3D132-32392-8434<five>-F464E
Thank you :)
Expeditions: Conquistador: <nine>63GB0BBB7D05F654<eight>

Victor Vran: <five>3K7BF74FAEF523AE<one>
fan3l: Thank you for advice. I know about "Known Scammer List" - I was once there, even I didn't scammed anyone, by contrary. I was scammed here.
I don't think anybody's accused you of scamming so far as I know. Leeching/begging (in other words, doing nothing but asking for games 99% of the time), yes, but not scamming.
fan3l: In this GA, was my wish to give a game to anyone, dosent matter who was.
The problem here is you gave most of them to a scammer who's been plaguing this community for ages. While you didn't necessarily do this on purpose (even the best of us are often fooled), with the poor history you already have, it didn't really do much to make you look any better.
Add to that the fact that you're a usual in this thread, and the handing out of open codes is frowned upon badly enough as it is thanks to the fact that most of them go to bots. True, you fixed this and used the MAHAYO method, but you forgot to check whether they were actually scammers or not (or just didn't care).
fan3l: Another thing I was accused was that I had multiple accounts. False. I have only one and always had only one.
To my understanding, this accusation arose after another account asked for a game and it was suddenly redeemed by your account shortly afterwards. Of course, this may be explained by the other account being an entirely different individual and pulling a shady trade that you got involved with (giving you a game that they nabbed in a giveaway or something), but you can see how the connection was drawn. Again, your history of begging didn't really do much to help this, instead adding to the perceived likeliness that it was you operating multiple accounts.
fan3l: The last think was that I put free games on trade. True. I puted games that once free on trade, and once one that was in that moment for free (by mistake), but, again, I am not the only one that had games once free for trade.
I don't recall you doing it by mistake. In fact, I believe I was one of the people who pointed it out, and if I remember correctly, you instead got irritated with a "So what?! What are you gonna do about it??" sort of response.
And true, you do have a point, trading free games isn't necessarily "wrong" or illegal or whatever, but it's usually considered bad form, especially for people who aren't new (newbies wouldn't realize that everybody and their aunt Sally's giving away the game, whereas regulars would be smart enough to say "ok, yeah, let's just give this away because nobody's gonna want it"). It's a bit of a murky middle ground that participation in, again, doesn't make you look the greatest given your background.
fan3l: So. why should I care ? When I reached +104 level. someno belived is too much for me and started voting negative ALL my posts. Fair. No why, just fuck him down. Because Is Fan3l.
Nobody cares about rep. We care about how you behave, not what some imaginary number next to your avatar says.
fan3l: So. why to care anymore? Whatever I do. someone will come and say: Look, is that bad guy. don't give him anything, don't speak with him.
Not really. As nasty as this place can admittedly be sometimes, we can be forgiving if you turn yourself around.
There's another user on here who I won't name that everybody hated when he first showed up. He got fooled by Kleetus into thinking that tinyE was some sort of troll, causing him to lash out whenever tinyE said something. This in turn made everybody who wasn't paying attention to the conversation assume he was some kind of NES alt, and the reputation followed him around wherever he went no matter what he did for some time. I had a talk with him, he realized what was going on, and slowly he's become a decent guy who people at least mildly respect.
You can definitely get over your past, you just have to be willing to actually put forth the effort for it.
fan3l: and one last think: I could find out what is that page where the games gived away during this sale is, but I didn't wanted. I am so sick of other judging me. that I prefer to skip them even that are nice. I will get them on Steam maybe.
I'm not entirely certain on what you're saying here, but remember how I pointed out how you're seen as an individual who does nothing but seek free games on here?
Yeah, well complaining about how nobody respects you, then moving on to the exact same sort of behavior doesn't really look good. That makes you look like that one guy (I forget his name) that makes a post every few months saying "I'm sorry about all my begging, guys! I'm ready to turn myself around! Now that you've forgiven me, could you buy me X game?"
If you really want people to stop ragging on you, you're going to have to not only take it easy on the game-grabbing, but also have some actual (non-giveaway, unless you're the one contributing to the stock of games and not taking any) participation in the community as well. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're pretty much what we define as a leech or beggar.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by zeogold
Whoop, forgot about the 10-minute thing. I should have this all on one post.

Pretend this post is a joke about desert mice.
zeogold: Whoop, forgot about the 10-minute thing. I should have this all on one post.

Pretend this post is a joke about desert mice.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on an actual desert mouse joke since all I could find on google was regular mouse jokes.
JunglePredator: I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on an actual desert mouse joke since all I could find on google was regular mouse jokes.
Here, I'll write one down for you...do you C a pencil[latus] around here anywhere?
You DO NOT want to get me started with the mouse stuff. :P
tinyE: You DO NOT want to get me started with the mouse stuff. :P
True. Maybe you should get as far away as possible from that idea.
Or, in other words...desert it.
JunglePredator: I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on an actual desert mouse joke since all I could find on google was regular mouse jokes.
There you go.
Why... do the donkeys do the farm dog thing & eat them?
I had a customer once who had to get special medication for the mouse halitosis is dogs got from eating mice....
zeogold: True. Maybe you should get as far away as possible from that idea.
zeogold: There you go.
Not sure the 1st one was funny in the right way. The 2nd was... ok. You're still not allowed at the improve though.
Post edited November 08, 2016 by JunglePredator
JunglePredator: Why... do the donkeys do the farm dog thing & eat them?
I had a customer once who had to get special medication for the mouse halitosis is dogs got from eating mice....
zeogold: True. Maybe you should get as far away as possible from that idea.

There you go.
JunglePredator: Not sure the 1st one was funny in the right way. The 2nd was... ok. You're still not allowed at the improve though.
Attachments:
mn.jpg (40 Kb)
JunglePredator: Why... do the donkeys do the farm dog thing & eat them?

Not sure the 1st one was funny in the right way. The 2nd was... ok. You're still not allowed at the improve though.
tinyE:
Oh god... are those yours?
tinyE: Oh god... are those yours?
No. Google.

Wait, that was weird! :P
Post edited November 08, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: Oh god... are those yours?
tinyE: No. Google.

Wait, that was weird! :P
I guess... I'm putting words in your mouth?
zeogold: If you really want people to stop ragging on you, you're going to have to not only take it easy on the game-grabbing, but also have some actual (non-giveaway, unless you're the one contributing to the stock of games and not taking any) participation in the community as well. Otherwise, I'm afraid you're pretty much what we define as a leech or beggar.
Mostly, what you say is fair. Maybe there are a few things that are not the way I see them, but maybe my English is not so good to make myself understanded. I will not continue to excuse or explain myself, not this is the purpouse of this forum page. I admit my mistakes. I say I am sorry If made someone feel bad (wasn't my intention, even In contradiion I don't low the level unless the other person do that). I will keep thinking if to leave GOG or not (even that some hurry to remiember me that I supposed to be already gone).
Thank you again for this explications and for the way you said all that.
With respect.
Fan3l.