It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: Looks like nobody giveaway here any of that 3 games: Expedition Conquistador. Dex or Victor Vran.
I'd love Victor Vran, if possible. :)

EDIT: As pointed by DampSquib below, I read this wrongly. T_T

EDIT2: Great many thanks to DAIKAISER93 for gifting me the game. :) Very utterly awesome of you, mate! :)
Post edited November 05, 2016 by Falci
fan3l: Looks like nobody giveaway here any of that 3 games: Expedition Conquistador. Dex or Victor Vran.
Falci: I'd love Victor Vran, if possible. :)
Maybe it's just me but it reads more like he/she is disappointed that no one gave them away.
Not that he/she has them to give....could be wrong tho.
DampSquib: Maybe it's just me but it reads more like he/she is disappointed that no one gave them away.
Knowing fan31, I'd go with your first inclination.

Also has anyone noticed that 90% of the people going in on his GA are THE SAME PERSON!!! :P

I'm not talking about you Falci; I said 90%, not all. :D
Post edited November 05, 2016 by tinyE
DampSquib: Maybe it's just me but it reads more like he/she is disappointed that no one gave them away.
Oh! Dumb me! T_T Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: DAIKAISER93 has since gifted me the game. :) Awesome of him!
Post edited November 05, 2016 by Falci
tinyE: Knowing fan31, I'd go with your first inclination.

Also has anyone noticed that 90% of the people going in on his GA are THE SAME PERSON!!! :P

Alts alive, to the altmobile, yup i did notice.
You never know, language barrier and all.

You come around every now and then
Your clothes look different but you're still the same
Why else would you come here?
Scumbag on a mission

*Whistles tune*
Post edited November 05, 2016 by DampSquib

I believe that orange guy (doron) is a scammer.
I vaguely remember someone talking about him.
Post edited November 05, 2016 by almabrds

almabrds: I believe that orange guy (doron) is a scammer.
I vaguely remember someone talking about him.
Yeah he is. He got caught trading bogus codes.
djboy:
dreamer8411:
BlueSteel006:
user_7643:
Lord_Sith:
stardustie:
Systematic:
DukeMP:
cmmvn:
MR_Sinistar:
Paladin61:
doronnorod:
tags nes scammer alt
low rated

Maybe because those people are following this page. But, in your mind you cant accept that I offered something for free, isn't it? "Fan3l does only bad things" is the way.... Rarelly I saw so much hate in a single place.
tinyE: Rub my ass.
fan3l: Maybe because those people are following this page. But, in your mind you cant accept that I offered something for free, isn't it? "Fan3l does only bad things" is the way.... Rarelly I saw so much hate in a single place.
Your post was not clear if you wanted them, or had them to give.
Thus the reply.
The idea is for another user to not get the wrong impression, thus the reply.
To be cautious just in case you wanted them...if you quote both of us it makes it fucking hard to understand who your directing your reply too, and what part.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by DampSquib

fan3l: Maybe because those people are following this page. But, in your mind you cant accept that I offered something for free, isn't it? "Fan3l does only bad things" is the way.... Rarelly I saw so much hate in a single place.
I thought you were supposed to have left by now?
I respect that you held a giveaway and I'm not gonna accuse you of alts or handing out fake keys or anything ridiculous like that, but do allow me to point out this much:
If you're worried about improving your reputation in the eyes of the community and want to get over whatever poor past you may have had, you might want to pay more attention to who the keys go to. If you had done so much as a simple forum search of some of the users before you gave them keys, you'd have realized that 90% of them almost exclusively post on giveaway threads and are most definitely scammers.
low rated
JunglePredator: I thought you were supposed to have left by now?
Suddenly I got at your level so you speak with me me? Damn. I got so low....
JunglePredator: I thought you were supposed to have left by now?
fan3l: Suddenly I got at your level so you speak with me me? Damn. I got so low....
No I still think you're not trust worthy at all... I was just trying to remind you that you're supposed to leave.
low rated
zeogold: I respect that you held a giveaway and I'm not gonna accuse you of alts or handing out fake keys or anything ridiculous like that, but do allow me to point out this much:
If you're worried about improving your reputation in the eyes of the community and want to get over whatever poor past you may have had, you might want to pay more attention to who the keys go to. If you had done so much as a simple forum search of some of the users before you gave them keys, you'd have realized that 90% of them almost exclusively post on giveaway threads and are most definitely scammers.
Thank you for advice. I know about "Known Scammer List" - I was once there, even I didn't scammed anyone, by contrary. I was scammed here.
In this GA, was my wish to give a game to anyone, dosent matter who was.
About my reputation... fi someone can tell me what I did so wrong here to be the black sheep. I admitted at the beginning I asked for games. but after I understanded how things goes. I stopped. The only games I asked for after that have been the ones gived for free by GOG during sales, on pages dedicated to this. I asked like all the other that got on that pages. Is that wrong? Looks like is. if it is speaken about me.
I also had a discussion about GA, sayng an opinion that I don't think is fair to put a condition about reputation. From here, with some help. everybody started to tell me nasty words.
Another thing I was accused was that I had multiple accounts. False. I have only one and always had only one.
The last think was that I put free games on trade. True. I puted games that once free on trade, and once one that was in that moment for free (by mistake), but, again, I am not the only one that had games once free for trade.
On the other side, nobody say about "jokes" made on me, like "we will burn you in hot oil" and stuff (too bad I cant find that forum page anymore. Also, nobody say about that times when some said I am not at theie level to talk with them (sounds familiar JunglePredator?).
So. why should I care ? When I reached +104 level. someno belived is too much for me and started voting negative ALL my posts. Fair. No why, just fuck him down. Because Is Fan3l.
As a conclusion, I admit, I made mistakes. But don't think I was the badest user around here.
So. why to care anymore? Whatever I do. someone will come and say: Look, is that bad guy. don't give him anything, don't speak with him.
A. and one last think: I could find out what is that page where the games gived away during this sale is, but I didn't wanted. I am so sick of other judging me. that I prefer to skip them even that are nice. I will get them on Steam maybe.
Thanks for reading all this, and thanks for talking to me normally, without telling me I am not so good for you to talk with you,
with respect,
Fan3l.