It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fan3l: A few time ago I was decided to leave GOG for good, so I offered a few games as a friendship sign. I did that here, without any condition, because I wanted to be open to anyone, as a consequence of my opinion that a giveaway myst be open to everyone, only condition being to have a limited number of game (yeah, a subject that I got so many hate around here...).
After that experience, I received a few opinions that I shouldn't leave, that I don't have to take in consideration all the bad things that some "good-hearted" people have said and done to me. Maybe they will wright. and I will keep thinking about this.
But, after that Day 1 giveaway has ended. I promised a second day.
So, today, is the second day.
Reply, say the game that you like and I will send it to you, cia PM. This time, one game per user please.

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Hyposphere
Jihn Poewr - The Lost Dimension
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

Disclaimer: If you get a key that dosent work, please let me know. Thank you.
This one : A Wild Catgirl Appears! THX
low rated
fan3l: Legend (1994)
Hello. My wishlist for long time.
Thank you!
low rated
fan3l: A few time ago I was decided to leave GOG for good, so I offered a few games as a friendship sign. I did that here, without any condition, because I wanted to be open to anyone, as a consequence of my opinion that a giveaway myst be open to everyone, only condition being to have a limited number of game (yeah, a subject that I got so many hate around here...).
After that experience, I received a few opinions that I shouldn't leave, that I don't have to take in consideration all the bad things that some "good-hearted" people have said and done to me. Maybe they will wright. and I will keep thinking about this.
Reply, say the game that you like and I will send it to you, cia PM. This time, one game per user please.

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Hyposphere
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

I want in particular A-gents saw this on a recent bundle. Much appreciated.
low rated

Hello. Nice ga.
This is a classic for me. I sure want to play it. Regards.
low rated
fan3l:
Warhammer quest if possible. Im a big fan of the series.
low rated

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Hyposphere
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

WANT - Judgement or Soul of the Devil. Good indies in my opinion
Post edited November 01, 2016 by Lord_Sith
low rated
fan3l:
Hey. Pinga Ponga if i may. Reminds me of the immortal game called PONG.
+1 for fan3l
low rated

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Hyposphere
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

Hi there. The Rebel please. Thx in advance!!
low rated

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Hyposphere
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

Soul of Devil plz +1 for GA!
low rated
fan3l:
Can i have Collider ??
low rated
fan3l:
Hello. Conclusion. I hope i request this first.
low rated

Hyposphere

Nice +1
Hyposphere looks interesting.
low rated

Can I get Haegemonia please ?
My giveaway ended.
Thanks to all who participated.
Hope you will enjoy the games you got, and my apologizes for some that didn't worked.
Maybe we will see around here.
Live your life and enjoy.
low rated
Looks like nobody giveaway here any of that 3 games: Expedition Conquistador. Dex or Victor Vran.