It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lucius_Malfoy: Hero Quest: Tower Conflict (Steam)

64?D5-CIQ4J-!E2KW

? = 7 ! = M
jackoftrades80: Thank You
np :)
i want to give a witcher 1 copy since i already have it. if someone would like to get it please pm me email so i can send gift. first one wins.

aaaand it's gone.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by tropit9
I belive almost anyone have this, but in case someone don't have it.

GooCubelets: The Algoorithm EEICW+0FLGE+K5NAR
Gun Monkeys VXGTN+6NM6J+H976B
Pirates of Black Cove Q9XVK+AIGXP+BY4F9
Pixel Puzzles: Undeadz ND2L7+92RZF+R85KW
Pressured 0T8QA+D358G+QZTMB
ShipLord 36WE3+RXJTD+2B7NP
Super Blue Fighter 2FL8H+NDTQM+CNR5W
The Deer 09V8X+5XEHP+XXR9G
Woodle Tree Adventures E8WX6+JNLEN+PXKPY

replace positive with negative.

pretty soon, the Day 2 of my "Goodbye GOG" giveaway, even that after the first one there have been some people telling me I shoudn;t listen to some of those who are "poisoning" the atmosphere around here.
low rated
WTF is that comedy ?
All that keys are for giveaway game anyone can find all around the giveaways sites !
gvyop: WTF is that comedy ?
All that keys are for giveaway game anyone can find all around the giveaways sites !
That's fan31. :P
low rated
gvyop: WTF is that comedy ?
True, all are giveaways. But belive me, some people said thanks because they missed in a moment.
So, how about you think to others too, not only yourself?
Have a nice day :)
Let it shine:

Lumino City
NMRJF-M7DXJ-M6W[eightyeight]

have fun!
low rated
Fonzman: Let it shine:

Lumino City
NMRJF-M7DXJ-M6W[eightyeight]

have fun!
....gone :(
Post edited October 31, 2016 by fan3l
A few time ago I was decided to leave GOG for good, so I offered a few games as a friendship sign. I did that here, without any condition, because I wanted to be open to anyone, as a consequence of my opinion that a giveaway myst be open to everyone, only condition being to have a limited number of game (yeah, a subject that I got so many hate around here...).
After that experience, I received a few opinions that I shouldn't leave, that I don't have to take in consideration all the bad things that some "good-hearted" people have said and done to me. Maybe they will wright. and I will keep thinking about this.
But, after that Day 1 giveaway has ended. I promised a second day.
So, today, is the second day.
Reply, say the game that you like and I will send it to you, cia PM. This time, one game per user please.

All games gone, giveaway ended.
Post edited November 02, 2016 by fan3l
Not in, but +1, this is a very generous giveaway. I'm sorry about the bad experience that made you decide to leave, I hope you listen to those who appreciate you and advised you to stay. Best wishes!
+1 from here for the giveaway. I would like Betrayer, please.

P.S. Don't be discouraged from people that you don't know, they don't know you and they don't affect your life in any way.
low rated
fan3l: Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
It would be awesome, if i can get this game from my Steam wishlist. Thank you very much and +1 from me too!
Post edited November 01, 2016 by KarelVosahlik
+1! I'll be in for Doorways: The Underworld. Thanks!
fan3l: A few time ago I was decided to leave GOG for good, so I offered a few games as a friendship sign. I did that here, without any condition, because I wanted to be open to anyone, as a consequence of my opinion that a giveaway myst be open to everyone, only condition being to have a limited number of game (yeah, a subject that I got so many hate around here...).
After that experience, I received a few opinions that I shouldn't leave, that I don't have to take in consideration all the bad things that some "good-hearted" people have said and done to me. Maybe they will wright. and I will keep thinking about this.
Reply, say the game that you like and I will send it to you, cia PM. This time, one game per user please.

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Contagion
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Hyposphere
Jihn Poewr - The Lost Dimension
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

Disclaimer: If you get a key that dosent work, please let me know. Thank you.
I'd like Operation Flashpoint 2 if no one else have taken it. Thanks in advance!
edit: Oh and let's not forget +1 on you!
Post edited November 01, 2016 by Erikspilivink
fan3l: A few time ago I was decided to leave GOG for good, so I offered a few games as a friendship sign. I did that here, without any condition, because I wanted to be open to anyone, as a consequence of my opinion that a giveaway myst be open to everyone, only condition being to have a limited number of game (yeah, a subject that I got so many hate around here...).

A Wild Catgirl Appears!
A-Gents
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Collider
Conclusion
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Hyposphere
Jihn Poewr - The Lost Dimension
Judgement
Legend (1994)
Operation Flashpoint 2
Pinga Ponga
Soul of the Devil
The Rebel
Warhammer Quest

Disclaimer: If you get a key that dosent work, please let me know. Thank you.
well if no one asked for Bloodbath Kavkaz i would like to try it thank you +1 :)
thank you work perfectly :)
Post edited November 02, 2016 by MadeinChina