It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
fan3l: Good Bye GOG giveaway.- Day 1
Because some people around here "like" me very much, and they worked hard to downgrade my reputation from +104 to at current level, I decided that is the best to leave GOG. At 1 November I will ask the stuff to delete my account.
But, because other people have gived me games around here, I think it will be nice to give to others some games. They are not big titles, but hey, is for free.
And, because I don't want to give them to some boot, I will put only the titles, you replay with the game you want and I send a PM with the key.
Please, max 3 key/user on a day.

Amerzone: The Explorer’s Legacy
Atonement: Scourge of Time
Hard Room
Hordelicious
Jurassic Survival
Monster Truck Destruction
OutDrive
POPixel
POSTAL
Putrefaction
The Return Home
The Tape
Wooden Floor

Disclaimer: In case a key don't work. let me know and you can pick another game instead.
hello i would like to ask for Jurassic Survival and Monster Truck Destruction (or postal if any of the other keys are gone) if they are still available thank you in any case :)
Post edited October 10, 2016 by MadeinChina
low rated
Because some people around here "like" me very much, and they worked hard to downgrade my reputation from +104 to at current level, I decided that is the best to leave GOG. At 1 November I will ask the stuff to delete my account.
But, because other people have gived me games around here, I think it will be nice to give to others some games. They are not big titles, but hey, is for free.
And, because I don't want to give them to some boot, I will put only the titles, you replay with the game you want and I send a PM with the key.

Hard Room
Hordelicious
POPixel
Putrefaction
The Return Home
The Tape
Wooden Floor

Disclaimer: In case a key don't work. let me know and you can pick another game instead.
thank you :)
Thanks for the key!
low rated

Hordelicious
POPixel
Putrefaction
The Return Home
The Tape

Cool. Will give a try to :

The Return Home
The Tape

Thank you!
low rated
fan3l: ...

Hordelicious
POPixel
Putrefaction

Last ones... i hope im not too late.
Post edited October 10, 2016 by samurain
You leave because some people downvoted you? So what? tinyE lost more than 800 reputation and he doesn't show any sign of leaving :)

And why deleting your account, don't you have any games here?
GabiMoro: You leave because some people downvoted you? So what? tinyE lost more than 800 reputation and he doesn't show any sign of leaving :)

What do you mean, I leave all the time!
It just so happens I'm not very good at it. :P

Oh, and I'm down about 1000 now, but who's counting? :D
GabiMoro: You leave because some people downvoted you?
No, he's been accused of various things as well. Not necessarily scamming, but begging/leeching with alt accounts and trying to trade free games.
Technically not as bad as scamming, but it still left a bad taste in peoples' mouths, and the community doesn't tend to be very forgiving.
You could look at it like he's leaving because he's sick of the accusations, you could look at it like he's leaving because of the downvoting, you could look at it like he's leaving to cover his tracks. Hard to say.
low rated

Hard Room
Wooden Floor

Can I get a key for Wooden Floor? Thanks
low rated

Hard Room
Wooden Floor

May I have Hard room please ?

Hard Room
Wooden Floor

doronnorod: May I have Hard room please ?
Who are you going to sell it to? :D
low rated

Hard Room
Wooden Floor

I'd like to request Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy if you still have it. Thanks!
low rated
doronnorod: May I have Hard room please ?
tinyE: Who are you going to sell it to? :D
it goes straight into my steam account.

But I can always buy your mother.
GabiMoro: You leave because some people downvoted you? So what? tinyE lost more than 800 reputation and he doesn't show any sign of leaving :)

tinyE does not wanna leave because he has nowhere else to go.

I doubt he even has a social life outside of the internet.
Post edited October 10, 2016 by doronnorod
Giveaway ended.
Thanks to all the people who accepted games from me, even that they haven't be AAA games.
Pretty soon will be the Day 2 of my Good Bye GOG giveaway.
low rated
fan3l: Giveaway ended.
Thanks to all the people who accepted games from me, even that they haven't be AAA games.
Pretty soon will be the Day 2 of my Good Bye GOG giveaway.
Thanks again :)
Post edited December 21, 2016 by Lucius_Malfoy