It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Heaven Island

R2HJ?-VF4K?-C7B9T

?=G
Post edited September 19, 2016 by XPR123
low rated
XPR123: Heaven Island

R2HJ?-VF4K?-C7B9T

?=G
Activated, Thank You!
XPR123: Heaven Island

R2HJ?-VF4K?-C7B9T

?=G
ethailia: Activated, Thank You!
Your welcome :)
low rated
Don't try any of these codes, they are for bots ;-)

E0IWM-6FL28-65HCE
TFZDT-E3WGE-4WXRD
LT2J4-K4B6B-WYXZW
GR5IC-5AYDT-NHDMG
GR5IC-5AYDT-NHDMG
A7X0N-IE7N4-DVF4X
830ZL-LNB2F-E5ZPL
9DRPP-ZVXGC-MB7GM
PIGRI-VEVIP-LPRL3
INJHL-HTYFR-JAKPX
QG8JL-VEC30-NIBEH
6VCH5-X8DDR-KC959
FQDJH-I85E0-Q9H8L
6WZPQ-KQWEZ-M6CH8
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition: 38FAC-C6E6Y-6JRL4
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition: 7MDTJ-5VEIH-VA5J3
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition: C2BX5-RGRD4-5A8YV
Risen: AHY6F-9MPEA-3D0LJ
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition: AWK06-0EH57-AI5IR
Saints Row 2: BE0HK-ZPN44-TD3AQ
JYVJ2-N40ZH-KLZDM
WA0HQ-ZITY7-NVEF9
HHVMD-EV2QB-W83Q7
LDFBA-C3BGX-34DPM
8F5T4-E36Z5-QC4W0
Q9LLB-EB6EL-CCF32
CVHZI-T9J47-FR44B
T8PIJ-7ZPIZ-JI2R5
HH83Y-YPGHN-4KB59
6XJZB-F0CZ0-W6L0B
L7RAY-MHGMR-Z5ETX

Go ninja bots ;-)
The Deer

9JWH?-8KR4G-PFMQR

? = D
low rated
Beast Blaster
0VE89-JAVAB-F7FIB
Good Bye GOG giveaway.- Day 1
Because some people around here "like" me very much, and they worked hard to downgrade my reputation from +104 to at current level, I decided that is the best to leave GOG. At 1 November I will ask the stuff to delete my account.
But, because other people have gived me games around here, I think it will be nice to give to others some games. They are not big titles, but hey, is for free.
And, because I don't want to give them to some boot, I will put only the titles, you replay with the game you want and I send a PM with the key.

Giveaway ended.
Thanks to all of those who had the pleasre to accept games from me.

Pretty soon, but don't know exactly when, it will be Day 2 of my Good Bye GOG giveaways.
Post edited October 11, 2016 by fan3l
low rated
fan3l: Good Bye GOG giveaway.- Day 1
Because some people around here "like" me very much, and they worked hard to downgrade my reputation from +104 to at current level, I decided that is the best to leave GOG. At 1 November I will ask the stuff to delete my account.
But, because other people have gived me games around here, I think it will be nice to give to others some games. They are not big titles, but hey, is for free.
And, because I don't want to give them to some boot, I will put only the titles, you replay with the game you want and I send a PM with the key.
Please, max 3 key/user on a day.

Amerzone: The Explorer’s Legacy
Atonement: Scourge of Time
Hard Room
Hordelicious
Jurassic Survival
Men of War: Assault Squad
Monster Truck Destruction
OutDrive
POPixel
POSTAL
Putrefaction
Shut Up And Dig
Spakoyno: Back to the USSR 2.0
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
The Return Home
The Tape
Unhack
Wooden Floor

Disclaimer: In case a key don't work. let me know and you can pick another game instead.
I would thank you if you could send me a code for The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses.
Thank you
low rated

Hard Room
Hordelicious
Jurassic Survival
OutDrive
POPixel
POSTAL
Putrefaction
Shut Up And Dig
The Return Home
The Tape
Unhack
Wooden Floor

Disclaimer: In case a key don't work. let me know and you can pick another game instead.
Can I get a key for Unhack ? Thanks

Hard Room
Hordelicious
Jurassic Survival
OutDrive
POPixel
POSTAL
Putrefaction
Shut Up And Dig
The Return Home
The Tape
Unhack
Wooden Floor

I would love to get my hands on Men of War: Assault Squad.
Thank you very much!
fan3l:
It's sad to see someone who gets hit without a reason. It's even sadder to see someone go because of this.
Hope you find a better gaming forum to participate.

I'd like this one: Spakoyno: Back to the USSR 2.0
First 4 keys sent.
low rated
fan3l: First 4 keys sent.
Thank you very much

Hard Room
Hordelicious
Jurassic Survival
OutDrive
POPixel
POSTAL
Putrefaction
Shut Up And Dig
The Return Home
The Tape
Wooden Floor

Thank you for your generosity and +1. Could I have Shut Up and Dig? Thanks again.
low rated
fan3l: First 4 keys sent.
Got the key Thanks :)