It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First time ever that I give away a game :)

The game that the fast user can obtain is a steam key for.....Life is Strange!!! (PS:only the first episode)
What?You are still reading?Go grab the first part of a very good story full of mistery,time paradox and,maybe,even love!

https://humblebundle.com/gift?key=aaUNubCqbX4qK2aA
I have a GOG key for Divine Divinity that is going to expire soon, reply to this post if you're interested.
Hi. I would love to have it. Ty :)

Edit: I got the game. Ty again mg1979
Post edited January 03, 2016 by AlexSrb
mg1979: I have a GOG key for Divine Divinity that is going to expire soon, reply to this post if you're interested.
hi i'm interested by this game :) thanks for this :)
mg1979: I have a GOG key for Divine Divinity that is going to expire soon, reply to this post if you're interested.
dragonfly59: hi i'm interested by this game :) thanks for this :)
AlexSrb came first and was served first, sorry :)
low rated
Never mind .
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Painted_Doll
dragonfly59: hi i'm interested by this game :) thanks for this :)
mg1979: AlexSrb came first and was served first, sorry :)
No pb, thanks for this and happy new year :)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by dragonfly59
I have one Mafia 2 HB link that I can't get rid of. So first to PM gets it - aaand it's gone.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by blotunga
blotunga: I have one Mafia 2 HB link that I can't get rid of. So first to PM gets it - aaand it's gone.
i would like to have it if it is ok :)
low rated
blotunga: I have one Mafia 2 HB link that I can't get rid of. So first to PM gets it - aaand it's gone.
MadeinChina: i would like to have it if it is ok :)
Read the end of the message :((
Can't get rid of a game that'd been removed from sale from all digital stores? :D You should've waited a little, it'll be a rare game somewhere down the line - except if the guys at 2K don't do something about the licences but they didn't give a sh*t when the same happened to Mafia 1, I miss that game from GoG the most :(
Post edited January 04, 2016 by rz4
Particula -

DY42M-NX!?0-LMDN2 !? = __s first to letters that are abreviations for first person shooter. Enjoy!
steam code

FYY6o-oJJ6K-RRT8J

all o's are 0's
Johnnywalker467: steam code

FYY6o-oJJ6K-RRT8J

all o's are 0's
Thank You
WORMS FORTS: UNDER SIEGE i don't know if work.
3838E-97C62-28D72-37CB? ?=1