It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

elgrandiosord: i want it if you stil have it.
You were the first to ask, so I've sent it via PM.

Enjoy!
Speedrunners DLC key for Steam - 7BI7Y-MTAL9-?9RZI ? = 3PO
I have a Speedrunners DLC key for Steam, too.

Expires on 2016-01-22
Redemption Code: JA9FI-62WJI-7???4

??? = EYE
Got one for Hack n' Slash (Steam). Reply to this post if interested and I'll PM you the key.
dmondark: Got one for Hack n' Slash (Steam). Reply to this post if interested and I'll PM you the key.
Can I have it please?
dmondark: Got one for Hack n' Slash (Steam). Reply to this post if interested and I'll PM you the key.
CloudUchiha: Can I have it please?
Sold! Check your Chats page.
Here are a couple of keys for Ghost Recon: Phantoms - Squad Starter Pack and also Ghost Recon: Phantoms - Rainbow Six Complete Pack I'll also link the humblebundle instructions. This is from the Singapore weekly. I'm not going to use it, so hopefully someone finds this well. Enjoy!

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/213241468

Squad Starter Pack - !?#ESE6QPNQLCL0H !?# = A ___ bird likes collecting nectar.

Rainbow Six Complete Pack - HMB!?4V3UC5ARAPM !? = Saying thanks over the internet, or through text message through abbreviation.
Merry Christmas !
QK9LB_QCXRP_BMFKE
68AIJ_0KPTW_M8TPL
(Steam)
I'm sure there's a million of these available, but if anyone wants Giants: Citizen Kabuto (GOG code), send me a PM.

EDIT: Code given away.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by Gandos
fan3l: Merry Christmas !
QK9LB_QCXRP_BMFKE
68AIJ_0KPTW_M8TPL
(Steam)
I'd like to claim the second one, but my Steam client is preventing me from entering it right now.
Post edited December 24, 2015 by leej07
Lots of stuff for Steam:

Desert Ashes: HD0IN-EJ*I*-*IJY6
* = 1+1

Demented: *JLXE-PBZGA-JM2N*

* = 8th letter

Let There Be Life: H9732-AZG9H-V*H*N

* = *arry *affer

Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja: HB3VY-IGV*J-38AE6

* = Most musical keyboards start with this note

AOF World Online: HDCPF-5AGBN-XGWI*

* = 7-3

Pocket God vs Desert Ashes: ***J3-6858Z-2Y5T6

*** = According to Urban Dictionary, it is something deemed unfair or unexpectedly unfavorable. Could be used to accuse someone of using cheating/hacking/some sort of trickery to accomplish something, usually jokingly.
Ophelium: Lots of stuff for Steam:

* = 1+1
*snip*

*** = According to Urban Dictionary, it is something deemed unfair or unexpectedly unfavorable. Could be used to accuse someone of using cheating/hacking/some sort of trickery to accomplish something, usually jokingly.
I tried the two I was interested in and they have been taken already. Heads up for anyone else trying :)
Ophelium: Lots of stuff for Steam:

* = 1+1

Demented: *JLXE-PBZGA-JM2N*

* = 8th letter

Let There Be Life: H9732-AZG9H-V*H*N

* = *arry *affer

Car Washer: Summer of the Ninja: HB3VY-IGV*J-38AE6

* = Most musical keyboards start with this note

AOF World Online: HDCPF-5AGBN-XGWI*

* = 7-3

all taken
Hello! In case others of you, like me, missed the razer giveaway of Lucius, it is given away again at indiegala.
Lucius is free at indiegala
[url=]https://www.indiegala.com/promo[/url]
Just make sure to leave the group after you got the key if you wish to do so.

Edit: Will in the future post these findings in the thread that M.Sayfullin suggested. Sorry for posting in wrong thread!
Also, Happy Newmannium!
Post edited January 01, 2016 by Erikspilivink
Erikspilivink: Hello! In case others of you, like me, missed the razer giveaway of Lucius, it is given away again at indiegala.
Lucius is free at indiegala
[url=]https://www.indiegala.com/promo[/url]
Just make sure to leave the group after you got the key if you wish to do so.
There is a dedicated topic for that =)