It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Djaron: Little Inferno (Steam)
grab it before it burns :)
Claimed. Many thanks. Should keep me toasty for the winter.
HB gift link for "Lethal League" steam key, because obviously it's a multiplayer/friends kind of game, so i would doubtfully use it.
Attachments:
Djaron: HB gift link for "Lethal League" steam key, because obviously it's a multiplayer/friends kind of game, so i would doubtfully use it.
the link is not working :/ I tryed it in humble and given me "bad key"
Djaron: HB gift link for "Lethal League" steam key, because obviously it's a multiplayer/friends kind of game, so i would doubtfully use it.
lincoln1206: the link is not working :/ I tryed it in humble and given me "bad key"
It was https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=cZpwbRb3Y8T2UcGk and the ninjas took it
i apologize, i really try to pickup font that makes it harder to misstake some letter for numbers and vice versa (my concern is for exemple S with 5 and of course o/O with 0); the one i found helps in that matter though lower/upper case is still the issue

what i know is that before posting it in this givaway thread, the key was not redeemed as i clicked on the "create a gift url" button on my HB account only before posting here...

I guess someone managed to read the picture correctly and redeemed it
I have a key for Divine Divinity, reply to this post and I will message it to you.
Myren: I have a key for Divine Divinity, reply to this post and I will message it to you.
replying for the key, if you still have it.
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden

#?02X-I?WQF-GK#V3

# = 5 - 1
? = 2 + 7
Here's a key for Divine Divinity. Happy holidays!

3QJ4159E74F3??28D7

?? = 5 + 6
techdevout: Here's a key for Divine Divinity. Happy holidays!

3QJ4159E74F3??28D7

?? = 5 + 6
Thank you!
Happy Holidays:)
Hi all

I have ALIEN BEREED: IMPACT (for STEAM) to give away.

This is the key from Green Man Gaming email giveaway.

So, this is the key:

CX5YI-8MFP2-3@YMD

HINT: I changed one of the letters and to get the key to work you have to change the "@" sign for the letter "T".

To activate the game on STEAM you have to redeem the key in the STEAM client, obviously. ;)

ENJOY!!!!
retro_gamer: Hi all

I was just searching a game like this :)
Thank you so much.

I hope i will repay some day with a giveaway but right now i am the poorest man on earth :(
retro_gamer: Hi all

seleapi: I was just searching a game like this :)
Thank you so much.

I hope i will repay some day with a giveaway but right now i am the poorest man on earth :(
Hey, my pleasure, enjoy. ^_^

You will repay the community when you'll be ready. I'm repaying the community for the games I got in giveaways after a few years so no worries, you will get there.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by retro_gamer
Whoah, only just noticed this thread.

Anyway, I have a Steam key for Deponia to give away.

PM me if you'd like it.

(or just respond in this thread)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by piranha1
piranha1: Whoah, only just noticed this thread.

Anyway, I have a Steam key for Deponia to give away.

PM me if you'd like it.

(or just respond in this thread)
i want it if you stil have it.