It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi

So I found couple of more games so here I go again. ;)

This time it's Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for STEAM (from the Humble SQUARE ENIX Bundle 2!).

Here is the gift url:

https://humblebundle.com/gift?key=WM@MTpY7bBdByY75

HINT: Change the "@" sign for the letter "u" to make the link usable (as usual). ;)

ENJOY!!!! ^_^
Post edited December 06, 2015 by retro_gamer
low rated
retro_gamer: Hi

So I found couple of more games so here I go again. ;)

This time it's Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut for STEAM (from the Humble SQUARE ENIX Bundle 2!).

Here is the gift url:

https://humblebundle.com/gift?key=WM@MTpY7bBdByY75

HINT: Change the "@" sign for the letter "u" to make the link be usable.

ENJOY!!!! ^_^
stop posting fake used shit
Post edited December 06, 2015 by ScammerAlert
ScammerAlert: stop posting fake shit
It isn't fake. Why do you think it's fake?
low rated
ScammerAlert: stop posting fake shit
retro_gamer: It isn't fake. Why do you think it's fake?
no one thank you in this thread.. so they are already used
ScammerAlert: no one thank you in this thread.. so they are already used
There is no obligation to say thanks. I'm posting gift urls of games I didn't used because I already have them. I'm pretty sure they are valid, if not I have no ability to check if they are or not. If they are not valid then I'm sorry, but as I said I can't check if they are still valid or not.
retro_gamer: There is no obligation to say thanks. I'm posting gift urls of games I didn't used because I already have them. I'm pretty sure they are valid, if not I have no ability to check if they are or not. If they are not valid then I'm sorry, but as I said I can't check if they are still valid or not.
Please ignore him.
low rated
retro_gamer: There is no obligation to say thanks. I'm posting gift urls of games I didn't used because I already have them. I'm pretty sure they are valid, if not I have no ability to check if they are or not. If they are not valid then I'm sorry, but as I said I can't check if they are still valid or not.
you sir are a liar
humble bundles can be checked
Monkey Kombat was right, this thread is full of bad energy.
Why people with such a negative rep are attacking me all of a sudden? :/

So, how can I check if the game is still valid?
retro_gamer: Why people with such a negative rep are attacking me all of a sudden? :/

Relax, it's just those two and they are the same.
retro_gamer: Why people with such a negative rep are attacking me all of a sudden? :/

hmm I remember if it is a gog key you click stuff and you see if it is used.

I'll have to get back on you with that but I remember seeing that, everything has changed a bit though.
low rated
Antimateria: Monkey Kombat was right, this thread is full of bad energy.
who is under that mask ??! :)

Antimateria: hmm I remember if it is a gog key you click stuff and you see if it is used.

I'll have to get back on you with that but I remember seeing that, everything has changed a bit though.
I have only STEAM games to give away. So far I know STEAM keys cannot be checked. I didn't click on either redeem code or gift to a friend buttons in the Humble Bundle download pages before, so I'm guessing that the gift urls will give you a valid freshly generated STEAM keys for these games. I think, but I can't say for sure.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by retro_gamer
Antimateria: Monkey Kombat was right, this thread is full of bad energy.
wilheimm: who is under that mask ??! :)
normal person or that horrible fellow from wolfenstein new order.. Man that person was evil.. i'm just thinking how low i can goooo.. =)
Stop giving wilheimm crap; he's had a rough day. He just found out his family tree doesn't fork.