It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've skimmed through my hib purchases and found I've still got humble frozenbyte bundle desura key and Low Light Combat (whatever that is). If someone is interested please pm me
vidm: I've skimmed through my hib purchases and found I've still got humble frozenbyte bundle desura key and Low Light Combat (whatever that is). If someone is interested please pm me
its very useful to demand a reply, not just a pm request, to avoid that a scammer is asking. we have currently a scammer alt crisis.
vidm: I've skimmed through my hib purchases and found I've still got humble frozenbyte bundle desura key and Low Light Combat (whatever that is). If someone is interested please pm me
apehater: its very useful to demand a reply, not just a pm request, to avoid that a scammer is asking. we have currently a scammer alt crisis.
ah ok, thanks for the info!

the offer stands, just reply please :)
apehater: its very useful to demand a reply, not just a pm request, to avoid that a scammer is asking. we have currently a scammer alt crisis.
vidm: ah ok, thanks for the info!

norris aka nes400 is one whiny annoying scammer, just search for his name on the scammers threads:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two
vidm: ah ok, thanks for the info!

apehater: norris aka nes400 is one whiny annoying scammer, just search for his name on the scammers threads:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two
oh lol, there's a ton of them :D thanks, i'll be sure to keep it in mind if someone replies!
vidm: oh lol, there's a ton of them :D thanks, i'll be sure to keep it in mind if someone replies!
Norris: I will send my codes first ;) if you listen to him you will lose a good offer.
your mum never lose a good offer
high rated
Two Worlds Epic Edition STEAM
N0D22-NEQVM-2RL6H

KnightShift STEAM
88BNL-0MW0Z-HXD2L

Enclave STEAM
VINLZ-T64HW-2TPMV

World War II: Panzer Claws STEAM
D6BLT-6N05K-FJ5EJ

Two Worlds Epic Edition STEAM
9W6WN-JRAIK-XARY5

KnightShift STEAM
J6K4H-X9EYH-MDYB8

Enclave STEAM
H0Y6D-0XNPY-6NN5V
low rated
WakaloX99: No problem.
Reddit is best for code drops ;) I check here too but not that often.
Thats were you got first that CS GO 4 pack you dirty dog. How bout a match later ?
low rated
I would like the humble frozenbyte bundle if possible
shgf2: I would like the humble frozenbyte bundle if possible
sure you would nes! but you won't!
low rated
I'm kinda new here would somebody explain the rules please
shgf2: I'm kinda new here would somebody explain the rules please
dont post in this thread. its shit and populated mostly by scammers, leeches, trolls and fuckwits and will actively prevent you from entering in proper giveaways on GOG. instead, just be yourself andparticipate in the wider forum. good things will come in time.
shitmonkey: got them all. gotha catch them all POKEMON

im greedy i activate the second copies on my second account
i will uprep your post Christoph with meine alts :DD so thanks ;)

nes400 just promoted you to your 500 rep !!!!!!!!!! :P
Norris: did you activate the second ones on my account too as requested ??

vidm sayed he will think about the trade ;) :D 2 jackpots today and 1 off reddit
I'm not looking to trade, I'm looking to give away. But if you really want to trade, I could use one of the following: Ys Origin, Ys VI or YS: Oath in Felgana (for steam preferably)
IPZEC-742BH-7WPL

?=5
MadeinChina: IPZEC-742BH-7WPL

?=5
Already gone :(
But thanks for the key anyways to the one who got it