It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ki11s0n3: Yup gotta love the people that just troll around the forums and down rep people. that why I wish the rep system would be changed or removed.
comboplayer: i saw you in the open thread didnt you had 72 rep?

man same story for me joined here for summer sale because i heard a friend that gog is cool
but unfortunately when i wanted to trade my own sim & stalker key all users jumped on me telling others dont give him anything i mean wtf is going around here??! seriously brah

on steam this isnt happening when you want to trade in the forums they have the trade system aswell
i regret joining here
Yeah I've been a target for down rep attacks for like 2 years now used to be over 500 now can't get to 100. had 72-73 on friday, wasn't on all weekend I get on today and i've gotten downed 10 rep points over the weekend.
low rated
blarth: With a name like hustller, it is not surprising.

Dragonfly59 seems to be a legit user though. It is unfortunate that his(?) rep has dropped since requesting Real Boxing. When I first saw the post, it was already ready low rated and his rep was 7. Now it is down to 5.
tinyE: nes, or whatever his real name is, started a thread yesterday. A dozen or so people posted, and several of those (his aliases) all immediately went high rated. hustller was one of them.

And dragonfly is VERY legit. Though I think his after shave leaves something to be desired. :P
what are you talking about? huh?
i generally hang out on trading post when i have some extra spare time
Post edited July 13, 2015 by hustller
comboplayer: i regret joining here
tinyE: Yeah, we regret you joining here too. :P

Before all this bullshit we didn't have to do fucking background checks to do a giveaway. Thanks.
Yeah since GOG got popular the forums have kinda gone to crap with all the scammers and trolls who do nothing, but go around down repping people.
tinyE: Yeah, we regret you joining here too. :P

Before all this bullshit we didn't have to do fucking background checks to do a giveaway. Thanks.
Ki11s0n3: Yeah since GOG got popular the forums have kinda gone to crap with all the scammers and trolls who do nothing, but go around down repping people.
Well in defense, I'm a troll, but I'm not a scammer. :P
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Yeah since GOG got popular the forums have kinda gone to crap with all the scammers and trolls who do nothing, but go around down repping people.
tinyE: Well in defense, I'm a troll, but I'm not a scammer. :P
the sad part is that others believe you and now for example blarth gave away for free that key
instead of getting something for it
Post edited July 13, 2015 by hustller
Yeah I can be as well, but that's just another way of saying we joke around with people on here.
Oh boy, the sequel for yesterday's movie is here, let me get in the mood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d5ae1ae7a79e17bdad8eb655694d51c3/tumblr_nad7odBQCh1sqk7opo2_250.gif
low rated
hustller: the sad part is that others believe you and now for example blarth gave away for free that key
same thing here when i wanted to give sim city for duke, then he refused it saying i dont trust you and gave it away
Post edited July 13, 2015 by comboplayer
That popcorn looks tasty
low rated
steam for me for now ;) numero 1 :P
playing battlefield like a maniac
tinyE: Before all this bullshit we didn't have to do fucking background checks to do a giveaway. Thanks.
Full body patdowns are next. Now this is going to be fun :)
hustller: the sad part is that others believe you and now for example blarth gave away for free that key
comboplayer: same thing here when i wanted to give sim city for duke, then he refused it saying i dont trust you and gave it away
???

I don't recall giving away any duke games recently. Also, I don't recall having that conversation with you.
Here is what gog chat has for the record of our conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

comboplayer Jul 1, 2015 – 00:30
what steam games were in the ninja thread?
i didnt take anything but +1 for your generosity

blarth Jul 1, 2015 – 00:38
Hi comboplayer, there was nothing of value in there. A bunch of keys for games that I had offered in another thread that nobody wanted, and 3 keys for 'the desolate hope' which still work even though the game is now free.

comboplayer Jul 1, 2015 – 00:39
can you list them just for my curiosity

blarth Jul 1, 2015 – 00:46
Bionic dues, radical roach, numba deluxe, obludia, battle paths, and the desolate hope.
Some games with multiple keys

comboplayer Jul 1, 2015 – 04:28
were do you have the code for desolated hope? since its free on steam
how can you make a steam game free 2 play to stay in library like for ex path of exile
radical roach and obludia looked really cool. do you still have keys for them? i mean extra ones

blarth Jul 1, 2015 – 15:33
Hi comboplayer, I don't have anymore keys for those games.
The desolate hope is free though, so just log into your steam account, go to the desolate hope store page, and click the link to play or install the game. Once installed, you should see it in your library and be able to play it as you would with any other game.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by blarth
low rated
nope on the open thread happened.. what a mess was there :(
whole users i dont even know arguing with me

ps: i wasnt refering to you sorry for misunderstanding!
Post edited July 13, 2015 by comboplayer
tinyE: Before all this bullshit we didn't have to do fucking background checks to do a giveaway. Thanks.
Breja: Full body patdowns are next. Now this is going to be fun :)
Well that actually sounds like fun. Shit, I don't care if someone has been here since 08, I want to pat them down! :D
Breja: Full body patdowns are next. Now this is going to be fun :)
tinyE: Well that actually sounds like fun. Shit, I don't care if someone has been here since 08, I want to pat them down! :D
Can I be first? ;)